2017-07-25 - Paris
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Gotta love her confidence!

Edit: Ha! I just finished the video and heard Bono say, "That's a lot of confidence"
  2. ASoH ✓ !!! wiiiiii!!!

3. Originally posted by Toxic:I never understood why people expact so much, when they attend a dublin show ... even with all the neg. vibes in dublin. sorry, stay home and make your show the greatest on earth
    I would stay at home, but then I wouldn't see any show. They were only once in my country - 20 years ago. So that's to your staying at home...
    Btw. negative vibes?
  4. I'm going all out and saying that Mysterious Ways on this tour is the best since Zoo Tv
  5. And even Paris Audience was the best since pavillon Baltard dec. 4 1980.
  6. Wow what a show, setlist was perfect, best night of the tour for me
  7. Best concert in Paris was Joshua Tree tour 1987 at Hyppodrome IMO and for sure everybody doesn't need the dvd. Everybody has it.
    What was so special yesterday night? "I will follow", snippets or happy birthday?
    I mean if you all have seen or listened to many shows of this tour (usa and Europe) don't you think there is something boring? Setlists almost 90% the same. No surprises, i mean great surprises, maybe except Noel on main stage/ show, Patti Smith , the new song "little things.....". It's not enough for me, imo
  8. Originally posted by bazzzz:Best concert in Paris was Joshua Tree tour 1987 at Hyppodrome IMO and for sure everybody doesn't need the dvd. Everybody has it.
    What was so special yesterday night? "I will follow", snippets or happy birthday?
    I mean if you all have seen or listened to many shows of this tour (usa and Europe) don't you think there is something boring? Setlists almost 90% the same. No surprises, i mean great surprises, maybe except Noel on main stage/ show, Patti Smith , the new song "little things.....". It's not enough for me, imo
    Hearing ASOH, mysterious ways and I will follow to close was perfect. Yes the setlist might be set in its ways but the focus is the JT and hearing that live is incredible
  9. Originally posted by Toxic:I never understood why people expact so much, when they attend a dublin show ... even with all the neg. vibes in dublin. sorry, stay home and make your show the greatest on earth

Amen. Too much tick-box-spreadsheet-trainspotting, not enough rock'n'roll. Dublin was amazing.
  10. I thought it was just the fact that it was my first time seeing them in person but I'm not crazy then, I had the luck to be there with their best crowd on this tour ? I feel priviledged compared to americans now :O