2017-06-28 - East Rutherford
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1

1. Sorry for the shaking on some of these. Good audio quality though.

2. Yeah I'm feeling ASoH for London (given recent events - maybe Bono will say something along the lines of London being home to everyone no matter where they were born, colour, faith etc. before ripping into it). Maybe they're deliberately underplaying it to keep it that bit more special when they do play it. I dunno. I'm not getting my hopes up too much. And of course would make complete sense for Dublin.
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:This imo would make the show almost perfect(being reasonable with the selections)

SBS
    NYD
    PRIDE
    ASOH
    BAD
    TJT

DESIRE
    BD
    ELEVATION
    VERTIGO
    UV
    AIWIY

(2nd, belated reply)
    No "One" in your setlist, Nick? I love ya buddy but I gotta disagree here. It was sung to perfection in Toronto and singing along with Bono during the "Hear Us Coming" snippet was the highlight of the night for me!
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

(2nd, belated reply)
    No "One" in your setlist, Nick? I love ya buddy but I gotta disagree here. It was sung to perfection in Toronto and singing along with Bono during the "Hear Us Coming" snippet was the highlight of the night for me!
    I don't think they'd drop One.

Would love to see them drop Pride and add ASOH or Unforgettable Fire in the opening set. Maybe even some other early stuff like Gloria or Two Hearts.

Desire should be in there. Maybe with the 30 years of R&H they'll add some.

Maybe Magnificent or No Line.

Something (anything) from Songs of Innocence.

I like them closing with The Little Things....leaves you wanting more new music.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

(2nd, belated reply)
    Like someone else said" everyone had their favorite set list lol. I love One. It's actually a very personal song for me but at this point I could think of a dozen other songs I'd rather see. AIWIY is at the top of that list.
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Like someone else said" everyone had their favorite set list lol. I love One. It's actually a very personal song for me but at this point I could think of a dozen other songs I'd rather see. AIWIY is at the top of that list.
    I was fortunate enough to catch AIWIY at Toronto 2 during the I&E tour - and almost two years later, it still remains the saving grace of seeing back-to-back shows of that tour.

(Yes, I still feel ripped off due to the "bait-and-switch" of the promised alternating setlists when that tour was initially announced!)
  7. According to my profile, I've heard One more than any other song at live shows. 12 of 13. The MusiCares award show for a Adam Clayton killed the streak.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I was fortunate enough to catch AIWIY at Toronto 2 during the I&E tour - and almost two years later, it still remains the saving grace of seeing back-to-back shows of that tour.

(Yes, I still feel ripped off due to the "bait-and-switch" of the promised alternating setlists when that tour was initially announced!)
    I don't wanna bring up the bait and switch(which is exactly what it was) because I've argued it to death lol. I was luck to see it MSG 4 and it was incredible. It makes no sense that it's not in the set.