2017-06-16 - Louisville
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Yeah I think your right, however I do still believe they'll give in at some point on the tour and finish with 40. Sometimes you've just got to go with it and if they're having a particularly special night they might think let's break out the old classic u2 finisher.
  2. Originally posted by ew6655:Yes !!! Amazing show !!!! I arrived at 5pm and got front rail almost center stage!!!unfreakin -believe -able!!!!! I can't wait till INDY show!!!!!
    See you there! Cesar are you going to Indy by any chance??

3. I didn't have my phone out much but I got two solid pictures this being one
  4. The irony is that I live 5 min away (walking!) from Lucas Oil Stadium, but I'm moving out of Indy in a month, so no.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I think your right, however I do still believe they'll give in at some point on the tour and finish with 40. Sometimes you've just got to go with it and if they're having a particularly special night they might think let's break out the old classic u2 finisher.
    Maybe. I hope.
  6. Originally posted by thefly108:What an incredible show. The energy was 1000x more than just streaming a show. I can't complain at all. Even Elevation and Vertigo were a lot of fun. I thought I'd be a little upset if I didn't hear ASOH or Little Things/IWF, but after such a great show, I'm completely satisfied.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
  7. I really hope some good audio (and video) surfaces. That was one night to remember.
  8. Glad the first show was a blast, Dane! Can't wait til next weekend for mine. I bet the show flies by in no time while you're there, huh?
  9. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Glad the first show was a blast, Dane! Can't wait til next weekend for mine. I bet the show flies by in no time while you're there, huh?
    Your first show too, Matthew?
  10. Yep, my first show will be a Boston show - I hope it'll be a really special one as they often are!