2017-05-12 - Vancouver
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    I took M118 and 119 already and I'm in E-270 stats right now. I'm a student at Kelley here! So funny/ironic, what're the chances!
    By the way, I teach M165, 166 etc. so you dodged a bullet with me.
  2. I already served my time in Calculus it was rough but I got through. So cool to know a professor loves U2 as much as I!
  3. Has this gone a little off topic?
  4. I'm so pissed that I won't be able to follow the show on friday, I'm gonna go out of town
  5. I'm sure I stayed up to listen to the Iheart broadcast of the IE opening show 2 years ago but I must have just woke mega early instead... I take it the show starts at around 9pm local time then that is 5am UK time Saturday morning.
  6. Originally posted by zooropa93:I'm sure I stayed up to listen to the Iheart broadcast of the IE opening show 2 years ago but I must have just woke mega early instead... I take it the show starts at around 9pm local time then that is 5am UK time Saturday morning.
    It must have pissed you big time that they only broadcast 3 songs then

I still find amazing that this tour starts in the same town and almost exactly same date as the previous one.
  7. Does this mean that U2 hits the stage at 8:00 or 9:00 local time for the Seattle Show?? ": U2 - CenturyLink Field - Sunday, May 14 at 6:30PM"
  8. So buzzing for this. Waiting for London but still going to follow the setlist and streams and the rest of it.
  9. Originally posted by fastcars:Does this mean that U2 hits the stage at 8:00 or 9:00 local time for the Seattle Show?? ": U2 - CenturyLink Field - Sunday, May 14 at 6:30PM"
    Gates at 6.30 means support no earlier than 7.15 and U2 no earlier than 8.30 in my opinion (possibly 9).
  10. Well that went a bit south. Had a flight to Vancouver today but before it departed it broke down and now I'm back home. Another chance tomorrow