1. The Killers Christmas songs are the only ones I will actually add to my playlists. Every other Christmas song in existence gets overplayed from the start of October, so I don't feel the need to include those.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:The Killers Christmas songs are the only ones I will actually add to my playlists. Every other Christmas song in existence gets overplayed from the start of October, so I don't feel the need to include those.
    Ahh, man... there's so much good Christmas themed music that is so underplayed and underappreciated out there... I'll drop one in here a day starting 12/1, guaranteed to make ya smile. And if not, ya can tell me to blow it out my a...!
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Ahh, man... there's so much good Christmas themed music that is so underplayed and underappreciated out there... I'll drop one in here a day starting 12/1, guaranteed to make ya smile. And if not, ya can tell me to blow it out my a...!
    I'll be on here from the 1st looking forward to my free smile lol. Seriously though I will be checking them out. Maybe you'll be able to highlight some good stuff that's not played on a loop in supermarkets across the country.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'll be on here from the 1st looking forward to my free smile lol. Seriously though I will be checking them out. Maybe you'll be able to highlight some good stuff that's not played on a loop in supermarkets across the country.
    That's my goal! I aim to please...
  5. Easily the Charlie Brown Christmas Special soundtrack by the Vince Guaraldi Trio. Bliss.
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I would really like to expand my holiday music library since I think in general it is a season that deserves its own music. But I would prefer something that doesn't feel so dated or a rehash of something that's dated, which is pretty much everything on the radio right now.
  7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I do the same thing I always do every year. I try to make it to the new year without hearing Wham's Last Christmas.

I think the furthest I've gone is to December 5th. Should we do a U2start vs Wham! competition? (definitely not stolen from other forums). The prize for winning the challenge is well... not hearing the song.
    I'm out.
  8. So if you don't know the song it means you can never hear it, right? I mean, how would you know?
  9. How can you possibly not know Last Christmas?