1. Oh ffs I just got Whammed.

13th December is my personal best now. It is surely impossible to make it to the New Year without hearing Last Christmas.
  2. Always love a little bit of this at Christmas too...

AFK for a week in an hour or two, so here's wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, and Best Wishes for what will hopefully be a very U2 2017!

3. Originally posted by Caledonia:Always love a little bit of this at Christmas too...

[YouTube Video]

AFK for a week in an hour or two, so here's wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, and Best Wishes for what will hopefully be a very U2 2017!

Brilliant! See you next year.
  4. You had to know this was coming!

There's a world outside your window
    And it's a world of dread and fear
    Where the only water flowing
    Is the bitter sting of tears
    And the Christmas bells that ring there
    Are the clanging chimes of doom
    Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you...

Sadly these words are timeless and interchangeable and in a different context still pertain to the world outside our windows.

Let us all reflect and be grateful at this special time and appreciate all that we have. I'm thankful every day for my friends, my family and all my brothers and sisters out there in U2 world. We're one, but we're not the same and despite our differences on many things, you are all still my wonderful little cyber family! Peace to you all, and to all of yours!

5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:You had to know this was coming!

[YouTube Video]

There's a world outside your window
    And it's a world of dread and fear
    Where the only water flowing
    Is the bitter sting of tears
    And the Christmas bells that ring there
    Are the clanging chimes of doom
    Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you...

Sadly these words are timeless and interchangeable and in a different context still pertain to the world outside our windows.

Let us all reflect and be grateful at this special time and appreciate all that we have. I'm thankful every day for my friends, my family and all my brothers and sisters out there in U2 world. We're one, but we're not the same and despite our differences on many things, you are all still my wonderful little cyber family! Peace to you all, and to all of yours!

Amen to that !