1. Suprised Ordinary Love isnt on anyones expected tracklisting given Bono said (albeit some time ago) that it would be on the album.

...and lets be honest its better than anything else we have heard from it

2. Nope. Nope. Nope. Haha I love the Miracle. It is SO U2. The oh’s, That guitar at the beginning, the chorus! Also I love hearing about what inspired the band that inspires me.
  3. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:Suprised Ordinary Love isnt on anyones expected tracklisting given Bono said (albeit some time ago) that it would be on the album.

I think not so much that he said it a long time ago but that it was released a long time ago makes it an unlikely inclusion. If the album had been out when expected sticking Ordinary Love on there would have made a bit more sense, still you never know.
  4. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:Suprised Ordinary Love isnt on anyones expected tracklisting given Bono said (albeit some time ago) that it would be on the album.

"Bono said"

5. If ORDINARY LOVE can be on album then why not NORTH STAR ?!
  6. Can't understand the love for North Star. In timeline terms putting Ordinary Love on SoE would be akin to having HMTMKMKM on Pop. New songs please.
  7. Actually it would be worse because we had SOI between Ordinary Love and SOE
  8. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Can't understand the love for North Star. In timeline terms putting Ordinary Love on SoE would be akin to having HMTMKMKM on Pop. New songs please.
    No, it would be like having HMTMKMKM on ATYCLB...
  9. That Grantland article was the one I was thinking of for the comment from Adam. Not really a fan of the interview but Adam, as usual, offered some great insight into the state of the band.
  10. Fragments of North Star heard on Transformer 3 movie is very melodious and has a sweet slide guitar solo.
  11. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Can't understand the love for North Star. In timeline terms putting Ordinary Love on SoE would be akin to having HMTMKMKM on Pop. New songs please.
    We already have a official studio release of OL but not of North Star.