1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You can say there are many reasons to be fair not just why white male votes for trump but how trump won the election, but if people want to break down into how many of different categories then that can't be done, there will be racist people who voted for both parties, sexist people who voted for both, uneducated and educated that voted for both although they two are a bit easier to measure but you can't put a label or a generalisation on anyone or group of people who voted for anyone, especially when there's no facts to back up how many racist or sexist people live in the world let alone vote in an election.
    Facts? Whattya mean no facts? Are you saying the media doesn't do facts?
  2. Lol, I know I mean why would the media ever lie to us and who would believe them if they did?
  3. This is really important story to highlight because there's been so many people saying that by voting in Trump your encouraging certain behaviours or beliefs but by labelling voters racist, sexist or whatever else your also encouraging the sort of behaviour in this story. We can't go about name calling without facts, call Trump and Hilary what you want but don't pick on the general public who just want to vote and get on with there lives.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    This is really important story to highlight because there's been so many people saying that by voting in Trump your encouraging certain behaviours or beliefs but by labelling voters racist, sexist or whatever else your also encouraging the sort of behaviour in this story. We can't go about name calling without facts, call Trump and Hilary what you want but don't pick on the general public who just want to vote and get on with there lives.
    The hypocrisy of a nation...
  5. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    According to polling data, it looks like white men overall voted more for Trump - those with college degrees included.

Make America White Again. I'm not even joking about this, it's a serious motto thrown around by Trump supporters.
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

Make America White Again. I'm not even joking about this, it's a serious motto thrown around by Trump supporters.
    All Trump supporters? Or just a small faction of them? I'd be interesting in seeing the real numbers on this...

7. Wow. I can't believe everyone completely bypassed this statement. I don't even know where to start, so I'm not going to start. Outrageous.
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Wow. I can't believe everyone completely bypassed this statement. I don't even know where to start, so I'm not going to start. Outrageous.