1. Inspired by a discussion in the Paris topic: share a highlight of the tour. Can be a personal highlight, a video of a performance, a photo, a decision of the band (going indoors, choosing a song for the setlist) etc. Anything!

Try to share one highlight per post and post as many things as you like
  2. Seeing the band for the first time.

3. Crystal Ballroom + Miss You.
  4. OOC at London 2. First show of the hear for me and the only song I truly wished for.
  5. Two Hears Beat As One

6. Gloria at Glasgow 2 is up there. I wasn't expecting to get it at all, to be honest. I was also expecting OOC for that gig, but when I registered that the drumbeat was different, I went crazy for it.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:Gloria at Glasgow 2 is up there. I wasn't expecting to get it at all, to be honest. I was also expecting OOC for that gig, but when I registered that the drumbeat was different, I went crazy for it.
    I concur 100 %.As I mentioned in the Glasgow 2 thread,I completely "lost it" at the start of this.2nd song in & I already knew it was gonna be an epic gig from start to finish.
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:Gloria at Glasgow 2 is up there. I wasn't expecting to get it at all, to be honest. I was also expecting OOC for that gig, but when I registered that the drumbeat was different, I went crazy for it.
    I had the same experience during Amsterdam 2
  9. As well as the aforementioned 'Gloria',from the same show as Glasgow 2 I have to point out With Or Without You with Love Will Tear Us Apart AND Shine Like Stars (1st time since 1992 that happened allegedly) & Bad / 40,which I think may just be the best thing I've witnessed from this band seeing them in concert IMHO
  10. Just setlist parties for me ..even when i didn t listen/watch live , i checked the setlist every minute on my cellphone during other things that i was doing
  11. The two shows I attended at The Forum make up the highlights for me. Was my first time seeing the band twice in the same week and the experience was amazing! (Plus tour debuts of Stuck+Elevation )
  12. Well off of the top of my head

1. The second song every night. Genuinely my favourite part of the show.

From my shows:

Crystal Ballroom in Boston, surprise debuts of October and Two Hearts in NYC