1. Vancouver 5/12/17
  2. The sound on the Wet Mix is amazing. One of the best I ever heard, if not the best.
  3. I've added the "wet mix" - 2017-05-12 Vancouver BC (= wireless iem's + Joe Ahorro audience recording) to the show page / audio tab.

Will try to add the complete package later today...but I gotta go now...

Will argue later for the 5 star rating (but it comes down to something like Remy not forgiving me adjusting his rating of the Empress valley )

Ah well...spirits high anyway...with SOE announcement soon + 1 (or 2?) single releases, + upcoming tour + a game 7 tonight in the amazing World Series

4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:I've added the "wet mix" - 2017-05-12 Vancouver BC (= wireless iem's + Joe Ahorro audience recording) to the show page / audio tab.

Will try to add the complete package later today...but I gotta go now...

Will argue later for the 5 star rating (but it comes down to something like Remy not forgiving me adjusting his rating of the Empress valley )

Ah well...spirits high anyway...with SOE announcement soon + 1 (or 2?) single releases, + upcoming tour + a game 7 tonight in the amazing World Series

Downloading now thankyou !
  5. Besides, the "Wet Mix" has the nice little bonus track of In God's Country (Acoustic/Electric Hybrid) from rehearsals.
  6. Many thanks !!! to all involved + sharebear !!!
    AMAZING !!!! IEM Wetmix!!!!
  7. very clear recording.
  8. many thanks
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:Besides, the "Wet Mix" has the nice little bonus track of In God's Country (Acoustic/Electric Hybrid) from rehearsals.
    Is it from the Vancouver rehearsal?