1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Bono's house gates include lyrics from some songs (notably One and The Fly), quotes from poets that are personal favourites of him and signatures and other stuff. It's actually pretty fucking cool.
    Good man Sergio I knew you wouldn't let me down
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:On an related/unrelated note, I won't be able to make it to Dublin. Flights were bought, ticket swap was arranged, days off work were confirmed... And then, less than 72 away from stepping on that plane, I learn that a sudden and ill-fated disease has just been diagnosed on my father in law and fucked it *all* up. The failed Dublin trip is now the smallest of my worries but I just had to let you know since I had arranged some meetings with people I really appreciate from this site. A Sort Of Homecoming will have to wait for me. Love to you all. Walk On.

I'm really sorry for this Sergio. Sending the best wishes and energies to you and to your family.

Keep your head high and walk on...and I'm sure oportunities to meet you will come again in the future, my friend!
  3. So, it's finally here. I'll be flying in a few hours to Dublin and hopefully I'll be able to be there tomorrow by this time.

I'm going to stay in a backpacker near the temple bar area till 25th, so if anyone is in the mood of frinking something with this happy Brazilian guys, just let me know!

Remy, Kirsten...Hope to meet you there
  4. Much pleasure in amending my departure date.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:On an related/unrelated note, I won't be able to make it to Dublin. Flights were bought, ticket swap was arranged, days off work were confirmed... And then, less than 72 away from stepping on that plane, I learn that a sudden and ill-fated disease has just been diagnosed on my father in law and fucked it *all* up. The failed Dublin trip is now the smallest of my worries but I just had to let you know since I had arranged some meetings with people I really appreciate from this site. A Sort Of Homecoming will have to wait for me. Love to you all. Walk On.

Bummer :-( I still owe you a pint anyway Sergio whenever we meet ;-)
  6. For those going to Dublin any of these days: feel free to put in some bars already where we can meet some U2starters
  7. It's Dublin. You throw a rock in the air and it will hit a pub.
  8. Official Dublin shirt:

9. meh
  10. Haha, that's the worst one yet if legit.
  11. Sure that's the official one? Because I just spotted it on a website for £15.