1. this isn't hard at all: GLORIA !

I was blown away by it's energy in Amsterdam. wow!
  2. 2, 3, FOOOUUURRR
  3. Well, is hard to talk... my vote is Gloria, but cause Electric Co and Out of Control were more played!! If Electric Co was in Gloria position, maybe I would change my opinion, 2 great songs... Out of Control is just ok
  4. Gloria

One of my favourite U2 songs ever. They should play it more often.
  5. Out of Control is one of my favorite songs, but seeing them playing Electric Co in NY was mindblowing, so I'll stick with it.
  6. I voted to OOF , but i like all ... maybe if they change the snippets on Electric co could be better. Anyway i think they have to play 2 or 3 more differents songs in this slot
  7. I say "Twilight" and "I fall down" as the second song...
    Premiere "This is Where you can reach me now" as the song played in the "rarities" slot....Keep Volcano for 4th and 5th night gets TIWYCRMN , now mix these 4 (first number 2 songs and the other 2) as you like.....
  8. I Fall Down doesn't fit, too different to the rockers they've been belting out at #2... Twilight would be excellent though. And of course 11 O'CLock Tick Tock.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I Fall Down doesn't fit, too different to the rockers they've been belting out at #2... Twilight would be excellent though. And of course 11 O'CLock Tick Tock.

Another Time, Another Place would be dynamic also... Or... (Just close your eyes and dream with me)... Like A Song.
  10. Stories For Boys would be great there. Twilight and 11 o'clock too, of course
  11. Btw I'm glad I've heard Gloria yesterday for the first time Really loved it