1. Understandable mistake though. Vertigo was only moved to #3 after a few shows so we tend to think of that #3 songs as the current #2 rotating slot. I remember California's debut, it worked nicely in that spot - not so much on the E stage.
  2. GLORIA
  3. Gloria closely followed by out of control, both miles ahead of electric co. I dig all three, absolutely loved hearing electric co so many times, but I think the other two work better in the second slot and electric co works better don the order further
  4. Two hearts beat as one ...

Out of control from the list...
  5. In my 4 shows, I got 2 Glorias, and 1 of each of the other two. I picked Out of Control, but was there when the debuted Gloria and the place went bonkers.
  6. IIIIIIN THEEEE DOMINEEEE!
  7. All three are great songs. Would love to hear them all at every show!

For Cologne I'd say Gloria at least once, as it hasn't been played here ever before, whereas The Electic Co. has been played here in 1985 and 1987 and Out Of Control in 2001.
  8. Gloria, it really works great for the band introductions plus it has the 'start of a gig' feeling to it.

Although I thought Vertigo 2nd with California near the start of the concert worked brilliantly, wish they would sneak that back in one day!
  9. It really doesn't matter to me, IMO. All three songs add a Post-Punk energetic vibe and intensify an already powerful opening section. I love all 3.

(Although, if you want my HONEST opinion: Gloria, then Electric Co, and finally OOC. )
  10. The Electric Co. is an absolute rager, Gloria is so nice to see again and does shake things up a bit...

But "Out of Control" is by far my favorite. I was fortunate enough to see OOC, Electric, and Gloria rotate in Chicago and OOC was easily the most energetic one. The flow coming out of Miracle is perfect, and the outro going straight into Vertigo kicks serious ass.

Easily the "least rare" of the choices, but the one that really sucked me in the most at the show.