Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54

1. No, there will be Ah La La La De Day's
  2. There is a 6 ticket limit for the public sale but I need 7 tickets. Has anyone had trouble with Ticketmaster cancelling your tickets if you place two orders?
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I can never decide if I want GA or seats. I'm all for GA, but my lady is super short and people I might end up bringing might not be as enthusiastic to stand for 2 hours.
    Stadium GA is always hit and miss. Not a problem on the Innocene Tour due to the layout. No-one wants to stand at the back
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Stadium GA is always hit and miss. Not a problem on the Innocene Tour due to the layout. No-one wants to stand at the back
    It's true.

I'll probably just go for seats.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Does anyone still recall what they did for extra nights in one city last tour? They did separate pre-sales for those right?

Yes they did, I remember that clearly. I used my pre-sale codes on the first 2 Berlin nights. For the added 2 nights there was definitely another pre-sale. I waited for the general sale and bough GA tickets for both shows without any problems. And those were arena shows. I honestly couldn't believe it. And it was just as smooth and pleasant then at the venue too. I hope it will be such a nice experience again.
  6. Originally posted by RalphMalph:[..]
    Yes, I just read about Coldplay 23 June 2016. It was definately not the top-level of the Ziggo-dome, but iwas much much better than it was before. So let's hope

Thanks, it looks like I will visit Amsterdam this year
  7. Guys, I am excited. Very Excited!!
    I cant help but feel this whole JT17 tour has come about, as a result of their lack of belief in their new material,(I've just read Rolling Stone article).
    I am hoping to get tickets for Cork and Twickenham. Just need to renew my U2.com subscription again (yep, let it lapse once I got tickets for SOI tour!!!
  8. That said, I sneaked onto GA for Sheffield and despite only reaching the midfield, I had a far better time than being sat at Wembley. For that reason it has to be GA for me regardless. But I will put in some queue time for these shows, which you can only do if you're with people willing to queue.
  9. Originally posted by paulc:Guys, I am excited. Very Excited!!
    I cant help but feel this whole JT17 tour has come about, as a result of their lack of belief in their new material,(I've just read Rolling Stone article).
    I am hoping to get tickets for Cork and Twickenham. Just need to renew my U2.com subscription again (yep, let it lapse once I got tickets for SOI tour!!!
    I think it's more for the reasons Edge mentioned - a good time to do it (politically and with the anniversary), and they wanted to take a break from SoE to get some perspective.

Not to mention its an easy money-grab
  10. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    That said, I sneaked onto GA for Sheffield and despite only reaching the midfield, I had a far better time than being sat at Wembley. For that reason it has to be GA for me regardless. But I will put in some queue time for these shows, which you can only do if you're with people willing to queue.
    Also true.

Damn!
  11. What an awesome idea this upcoming tour.
  12. Originally posted by Happy24:[..]

Yes they did, I remember that clearly. I used my pre-sale codes on the first 2 Berlin nights. For the added 2 nights there was definitely another pre-sale. I waited for the general sale and bough GA tickets for both shows without any problems. And those were arena shows. I honestly couldn't believe it. And it was just as smooth and pleasant then at the venue too. I hope it will be such a nice experience again.
    Great. I'll save some then. Thanks!