Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Yeah always went smooth. Only exception was the Dublin pre-sale because the Irish pre-sale took all GA's already.
  2. Is pre-sale allocation proportional to the GA size?
  3. Originally posted by micfisto:Any advice for someone needing more than four tickets? I guess I'll go for four in the presale and two at general sale (taking the kids for a dose of culture and real music). Thanks in advance for any ideas / experience.

I'm in the same boat. Need six tix for me, wife, and four kids. So happy they are doing stadiums so I have a shot at this. So, getting 4 pre-sale. And then hoping to get 2 in regular sale. If I can't I'll have to decide which two kids I love the most...

I'm hoping since its a stadium show, that plan will work. The trick will be having the second two close enough to the original four.
  4. Welp, if anyone knows they can't go or something, I'll take your presale code! Up for trading a free spot on my couch for an upcoming Chicago trip, perhaps?
  5. Originally posted by MattG:Welp, if anyone knows they can't go or something, I'll take your presale code! Up for trading a free spot on my couch for an upcoming Chicago trip, perhaps?
    I've never been to Chicago and I do need someone to go with. haha
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah always went smooth. Only exception was the Dublin pre-sale because the Irish pre-sale took all GA's already.
    None of that this time though thankfully.

7. That's bad. I'll be at work Wednesday morning and we're not supposed to use the internet for private purposes anymore.

Well, will have to do it anyway. I just hope our staff meeting Wednesday morning won't last too long and that there won't be any clients already waiting when we get back from the meeting. Fingers crossed.
  8. The ticketless entry is a pain in the ass for trading unless you know who you're trading with well
  9. Originally posted by Kerstin:[..]

That's bad. I'll be at work Wednesday morning and we're not supposed to use the internet for private purposes anymore.

Well, will have to do it anyway. I just hope our staff meeting Wednesday morning won't last too long and that there won't be any clients already waiting when we get back from the meeting. Fingers crossed.
    Yeah all these sales during worktime are far from ideal.
  10. Awesome....Miami and Tampa Im all over these 2 gigs .
  11. I can never decide if I want GA or seats. I'm all for GA, but my lady is super short and people I might end up bringing might not be as enthusiastic to stand for 2 hours.