1. If I remember correctly, this is a great bootleg already. Thanks Cesar!
  2. ¡Gracias! I love the Adelaide show -it's better than Sydney in some ways- but the sound always put me off... Let's see if this new version lives up to the expectations.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    ¡Gracias! I love the Adelaide show -it's better than Sydney in some ways- but the sound always put me off... Let's see if this new version lives up to the expectations.
    hahaha I didn't remember Bono messed up the final Stay verse

Sounds great but still keeps that "we're playing in an empty stadium" feel which I hate. I guess nothing can be done to improve that, the audience wasn't captured properly that night and we'll have to live with that thin sound forever. Oh well! Thanks a lot anyway
  4. Like I said in the liveshow thread, we have Vince Dome's 2011 remaster of 1993-08-28 Dublin available for you. I hope you like it.
  5. Now we have a IEM/Audience Silver CD for 2011-05-14 Mexico City in both FLAC (see our torrents section) and mp3. Now I know we have endless versions of this show, but this adds a great audience to Nuno's excellent IEM, so I think this is the best way to listen to one of the best 360 shows, IMO.
  6. Thanks for the Dublin remaster and for the new Mex version, César! Will check it out soon
  7. Thanks to Gustavo (fleavox), we have a recording of the Vertigo Dress Rehearsal in Brussels, right before the start of the 2nd leg. Interesting to see the band rehearse with an empty stadium the songs.
    Thanks again G.!
  8. We get the setlists from U2gigs , don't know why this remained a mystery, as this recording was known a long time ago.
  9. As mentioned in the liveshow, we have thir13en's remaster of 2001-10-25 New York. Great sound with Edge and Adam very clear in the mix.
  10. Thanks to our users, we have now the "Stand By Me" Silver CD of 1987-07-10 Rotterdam. Very good sound and fantastic performances of TUF, Exit, Electric Co. and other songs.