1. We have now a true recording of 1981-03-28 Denver. We never had a recording of this show. For some time, we had a fake bootleg which actually was from 1981-05-11 (this is now in its right place). So one more Boy show in our collection.
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:We have now a true recording of 1981-03-28 Denver. We never had a recording of this show. For some time, we had a fake bootleg which actually was from 1981-05-11 (this is now in its right place). So one more Boy show in our collection.
    uhhh i want to listen NOW !
  3. We want a review NOW!
  4. A very nice upgrade of 1987-04-08 Houston in our pages. Early setlist meaning TUF in the encore, October -> WOWY, ASOH, etc. Very good show.
  5. An alternate source for 1989-10-07 Melbourne now in our pages. This is different than "Melbourne Memoir Vol 1" and other bootlegs with boyacrobat's source (the one we had). The sound is a bit distant but is much better than the old one. The only payoff is that People Get Ready and WOWY are cut.
  6. I could do without People Get Ready on most shows so it's not a big loss. Shame about WOWY though. Thanks anyway Cesar!
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:An alternate source for 1989-10-07 Melbourne now in our pages. This is different than "Melbourne Memoir Vol 1" and other bootlegs with boyacrobat's source (the one we had). The sound is a bit distant but is much better than the old one. The only payoff is that People Get Ready and WOWY are cut.
    You are doing a great job
  8. I got question: First show of Elevation tour (Miami 24.03.2001) is here as audience. Mine bootleg is Soundboard (also the name is "From The Soundboard"). I think it's the one now on dime (in torrents section). I don't want to download whole thing and there is no sample at the "audience" version. Is it really correct or different version?
  9. Originally posted by Alvin:I got question: First show of Elevation tour (Miami 24.03.2001) is here as audience. Mine bootleg is Soundboard (also the name is "From The Soundboard"). I think it's the one now on dime (in torrents section). I don't want to download whole thing and there is no sample at the "audience" version. Is it really correct or different version?
    It's the same version.
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

ok... then... is it really audience recording or soundboard? My lineage says: SBD video>audio>flac...
    Soundboard. I'll fix that here now. Thanks for letting us know that.