1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Cheers for that I think it's fine, just leave things as-is.
    On Facebook you can't change the image without a re-post so I'll leave it like it is.
    OK...I hope people will get the updated cover from here. It is just unfortunate that the cover is also included in the rar in the download section...

And some part of me doesn't want to defend my "artistic" work (some people "get it," others don't), but the other part won today.
    (but I don't feel like discussing this on facebook...)

2. This was actually my first draft. But then I changed it to what it is now.

And, you know, historically bootlegs have had such rough edges all the time.
    Maybe you are right and is your suggestion less offensive - but, on the other hand, and knowing the alternative, the "Canada's cannabis" is telling it like it is.
    I think I'll save the compomise for an other time.

PS: the fact that a "work" ("art") gives rise to discussion is in some people's book a good thing...
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    This was actually my first draft. But then I changed it to what it is now.

And, you know, historically bootlegs have had such rough edges all the time.
    Maybe you are right and is your suggestion less offensive - but, on the other hand, and knowing the alternative, the "Canada's cannabis" is telling it like it is.
    I think I'll save the compomise for an other time.

PS: the fact that a "work" ("art") gives rise to discussion is in some people's book a good thing...
  4. The Popmart Rotterdam bootleg is called "Good Night, Fuck Off!" (literally). It's just a title.
  5. how come the toronto page is not open yet ?
  6. oh sorry i didnt see it was looking up the top of the list
  7. I don't get it it's a lossy iphone 6 recording then converted to .flac, then to .wav,, then to .mp3?

Why? It's lossy from the start, just go straight from .aac to .mp3.
  8. Originally posted by INCA:I don't get it it's a lossy iphone 6 recording then converted to .flac, then to .wav,, then to .mp3?

Why? It's lossy from the start, just go straight from .aac to .mp3.
    I explained this in one of the earlier mixlr recordings, but basically because there is a lot to win in terms of listning pleasure by eq'ing - or changing the relative dynamics of the higher and lower frequencies. This I can only do when converted to wav and this is also why the capture is "larger" in terms of dynamics than AAC.
    Anyway, usually I would have could these bootlegs "remasters," but since there was no real master to begin with, the addition of "re" is a bit strange.