2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Originally posted by ahn1991:Bad's performance rate is continuing to improve! After tonight we've got 9/25, or 36%. Will we continue to see Bad at an increasing rate or will things start to level out?
    I love Bad, so don't get me wrong but I hope they'll keep it this way. U2 is very good in overplaying songs, Bad needs to be special and not play every night,
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]
    I love Bad, so don't get me wrong but I hope they'll keep it this way. U2 is very good in overplaying songs, Bad needs to be special and not play every night,
    this.
  3. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]
    Another interesting note is that Bad has been played in every city except for Denver thus far. Given this observation, I think the band may be looking to see that Bad is played at every city but most likely not multiple times. If this is true we may not see Bad played for the next few nights in Boston.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Another interesting note is that Bad has been played in every city except for Denver thus far. Given this observation, I think the band may be looking to see that Bad is played at every city but most likely not multiple times. If this is true we may not see Bad played for the next few nights in Boston.
    I think they will play it at least once in Boston, since they probably want to play a song in between BD and WOWY. The only other songs they tried there were AIWIY and The Troubles (right? not sure it was there)

I really hope they play Bad at my show (Amsterdam 2)
  5. ...and we had the new banners:

6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:Just got back - unbelievable show. My heart stopped when Bono did the Moment of Surrender snippet…and then holy shit it was Bad. Just amazing. Can't wait to write/read more here tomorrow.
  7. Originally posted by pllsaph:What a PHENOMENAL show! Really, in the 30+ years I've been following this band and the I don't know how many times I've seen them, I really think this was the best show I've seen of theirs EVER. Even better than St. Patrick's Day at the old Boston Garden way back!

I've got a ton of pictures, but I'm exhausted. I posted a few to the U2Start.com FB page. I'll upload the whole lot here tomorrow for y'all!

--
    Paul

Great stuff! Good photos, looking forward to having the full set here for all fans. Thanks!
  8. Any videos of One?
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

great performance !!!!
  10. It seems my disappointment until song 15 had its cure afterwards. Bad, One AND ''40'', hell yeah. Let's see what they bring us today, I bet New Year's Day or 11OCTT at #2 and Crystal Ballroom at #14/15. I won't be around to see it though