2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. When you're there in the venue and everybody is singing "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" under the house lights as the band walks off the stage, it just feels right.

2. This song totally belongs on the e-stage. It's intimate, it's flirty, and makes you want to get off your ass and dance! Plus, they're getting their money's worth with those disco balls. Advanced stage design, advanced sound system, advanced visuals... oh yeah, let's put a disco ball somewhere on this thing. And not just one, we need three of them because why not.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:When you're there in the venue and everybody is singing "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" under the house lights as the band walks off the stage, it just feels right.
    I get what your saying and will be singing away myself on the Euro leg, but I can't help thinking there's a missed opportunity for different tracks in the encore. For me Streets should close the main set and This is where you can reach me now should open the encore and finish with the troubles
  4. I actually don't want The Troubles to close out the show. I want it to close out the main set or show up before WOWY like it did in LA5. It's an incredibly heavy song that leaves you wanting something more afterwards. This is actually the same way I felt about MOS. It's a great song, but closing with it did leave a hunger afterwards. That's why I liked OOC to close after MOS. Ending with a powerful, somewhat somber song will do that.

I do agree that it should return as a staple. I'm so fortunate to have seen it at LA5 and I think everyone who goes to a show should get the opportunity to experience it.
  5. Well I'm on the iPad at the hospital hoping for good news
    So I can't stay long but blood clots and throwing up blood I was told can be serious
    Fingers crossed it's not
  6. Hope you are ok and heal fast.
  7. Originally posted by Buttons:Well I'm on the iPad at the hospital hoping for good news
    So I can't stay long but blood clots and throwing up blood I was told can be serious
    Fingers crossed it's not
    !!!!!!!

What the heck happened? I'm hoping the doctors figure out what's going on and that you have a swift recovery. Make sure resting is your #1 priority!
  8. Ultraviolet snippet:

9. Originally posted by Buttons:Well I'm on the iPad at the hospital hoping for good news
    Fingers crossed it's not
    omg... you are in my thoughts & prayers today... get well
  10. CB sounds a lot better than in Chicago (was it Chicago?)