2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. have fun!!
  2. Anyone got a spare?
  3. That aint precisely what I call "to get a ticket on the cheap", hahaha. Great stuff anyway Alex, glad for you!
  4. Thanks!
  5. Haha. I'll put it this way. The show I'm going with tomorrow we're in the nosebleeds because the people I'm with didn't want to spend the money. Going by myself? Money ain't no object.
  6. On that note, could be cool if some of us met up?

7. I gotta say I'm jealous. Yes I'm hitting 5 shows in NY but jumping from state to state for shows is quite an experience. Everyone should do it at least once. Hope you're having fun and look forward to meeting up in NY
  8. Can I confirm that the show is taking place at the air canada centre which is close to the bay and to king and queen st and says the Roger's centre on the outside? Or am I completely wrong
  9. No! That's the baseball stadium. The air Canada Center is more East and south. Google maps "Rogers Center" to "air Canada center".

The Air Canada Center has Toronto Maple Leaf (hockey team) stuff all over it.
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:No! That's the baseball stadium. The air Canada Center is more East and south. Google maps "Rogers Center" to "air Canada center".

The Air Canada Center has Toronto Maple Leaf (hockey team) stuff all over it.
    It's also a lot smaller of a building
  11. Thoughts so.

I just had two seperate ga tickets in my basket, they just dropped. I got two different fucking errors and now I have none. Tm error 20120 and 41007 or some retarded fucking shit so angry