We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
The band were ON. There are cynics out there that think it was an average show but Bono was rested and into this one in a big way. The additions to the setlist were well paced, noteworthy and added greatly to the audience's show. 25 songs (tied for the longest show on this tour so far) were great! (I didn't count Acrobat's Desire as it was only a novelty that the crowd liked)
The vocals are clipped in places and a little too much 'in your face' I wish Edge's guitar was louder. This would be a good tape for an eventual matrix as Bono is right there. Recording: "Half The Truth" - 3.5 stars
3.5 Toronto is well-known as not one of the best places to go to see superstars as they are a little ho-hum about anyone. They also appeared to only want the hits. Too many beer-runners during the show for my liking. Montreal's crowds were much better.
Fantastic! Better performance from the band than show 3 in Montreal which is the only other one that I've seen so far.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
1st Night: 6th July 2015
01 Intro [People Have The Power]
02 The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
03 Out Of Control
04 Do You Remember Rock"N"Roll Radio?/Vertigo/God Save The Queen
05 I Will Follow
06 Iris (Hold Me Close)
07 Cedarwood Road
08 Song For Someone
09 Sunday Bloody Sunday
10 Raised By Wolves/Psalm 23
11 Until The End Of The World/Love And Peace Or Else
12 Intermission [The Wanderer]
14 Even Better Than The Real Thing
15 Mysterious Ways/Burning Down The House
17 Desire *
18 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Piano Version)
19 Every Breaking Wave (Acoustic)
20 Bullet The Blue Sky
21 The Hands That Built America/Pride (In The Name Of Love)/Give Peace A Chance
22 Beautiful Day/Instant Karma!/Give Peace A Chance
23 Bad/Moment Of Surrender
24 With Or Without You
25 City Of Blinding Lights
26 Mother And Child Reunion/Where The Streets Have No Name/California (There Is No End To Love)
27 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
28 Stand By Me
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
01-[intro: People Have The Power]
02-The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
03-Out Of Control
05-I Will Follow
07-Iris (Hold Me Close)
09-Song For Someone
10-Sunday Bloody Sunday
11-Raised By Wolves
12-Until The End Of The World
13-[intermission: The wanderer]
15-Even Better Than The Real Thing
19-[Bono meets Acrobat]
20-[Acrobat plays Desire]
22-Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
23-Every Breaking Wave
24-Bullet The Blue Sky
25-The Hands That Built America [excerpt]
26-Pride (In The Name Of Love)
29-With Or Without You
31-City Of Blinding Lights
33-Mother And Child Reunion [excerpt]
34-Where The Streets Have No Name
36-I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
37-Stand By Me
NOTES: luckily mysterious days was also present in Toronto
and again she did a marvelous job streaming the show through
her iPhone via mixlr to the whole wide world.
Slightly oversteered recording levels but compensated, perhaps,
by a very up-front Bono. Not too much screamers or nearby talks.
Unfortunately one singer in close proximity of MD joing the
"Give Peace A Chance" chant at the end of Beautiful Day.
But otherwise a decent mixlr-recording.
BIG THANKS to mysteriousdays - you did it again and we cannot
appriciate this ZOO much!
1. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
2. Out Of Control
3. Do You Remember Rock ‘n’ Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) (snippet)
4. I Will Follow
5. Iris (Hold Me Close)
6. Cedarwood Road
7. Song For Someone
8. Sunday Bloody Sunday
9. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10. Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet)
13. Even Better Than The Real Thing
14. Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet)
17. Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of
18. Every Breaking Wave
19. Bullet The Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
20. The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
21. Beautiful Day / Instant Karma! (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
22. Bad / Moment Of Surrender (snippet)
23. With Or Without You
24. City Of Blinding Lights
25. Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (snippet)
26. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
27. Stand By Me
The band sounded tight and seemed really happy to be playing. The stage was the real star of the show, enormous video screen and the new layout of the PA system sounded great. I was on the upper level about half way between the A and B stages. If you can make this recording sound better please do and upload it, or if you want to use this in one of those crazy video/audio matrix's go ahead. Also don't sell this.
Thanks to SR-71 for tape and share this record.
- Please Do not sell this recording - karma is a bitch
- Please keep this .txt info
- Please trade only lossless copies.
SP-CMC-2>Tascam DR-03 (24/48)>Cool Edit Pro (clap removal, clip restoration, fade in/out, resample to 16/44.1)>CD Wave>TLH
01. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) (fades in) 0.47
02. Out Of Control 5.17
03. Do You Remember Rock ‘n’ Roll Radio?/ Vertigo/God Save The Queen 3.13
04. I Will Follow 4.28
05. "Iris introduction" 2.53
06. Iris (Hold Me Close) 6.31
07. Cedarwood Road 4.44
08. Song For Someone 4.14
09. Sunday Bloody Sunday 5.26
10. Raised By Wolves/Psalm 23 4.29
11. Until The End Of The World/Love And Peace Or Else 5.57
12. Break (Johnny Cash - Wanderer video) 4.36
13. Invisible 4.24
14. Even Better Than The Real Thing 4.55
15. Mysterious Ways/Burning Down The House 5.03
16. "belly dancer intro" 1.34
17. Elevation 3.54
18. "Acrobat intro" 2.21
19. Desire (Acrobat - U2 cover band) 3.44
20. "Bono talking" 1.41
21. Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of 5.35
22. Every Breaking Wave 4.36
23. Bullet The Blue Sky/19 7.41
24. The Hands That Built America/Pride (In The Name Of Love)/Give Peace A Chance 7.04
25. Beautiful Day/Instant Karma!Give Peace A Chance 5.30
26. Bad/Moment Of Surrender 6.19
27. With Or Without You 5.38
28. encore break 2.13
29. City Of Blinding Lights 8.19
30. Mother And Child Reunion/Where The Streets Have No Name/California 9.31
31. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/ Stand By Me 5.53
There were a few factors involved in making this recording perhaps not as good as it could have been. Bad traffic, slow highways, full resturants, slow service and being bailed up by the Amnesty International volunteers had us making our way to our seats as the first song was being played. Maybe we should have taken note that the foyer was so damn empty as a clue that the show was close to starting. Anyway, this led me to fumble around with the cables in the dark and I inadvertently plugged the battery box into itself, thus leaving the mics powered only by the recorder. The first 6 minutes or so is a bit overloaded, but I got the levels in check better before the start of Vertigo. There is a terrible singer next to me in I Will Follow, he thankfully left shortly thereafter. Lesson learned to be better prepared and maybe next time I'll capture the show better.
If you have the skills, desire and time to make this sound nicer please do so and share it, until then I think the Zoom recording is better.
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"It’s pathetic it took us 35 years to be the band we’ve always wanted to be. It’s a wild thing to be in it. Our friend, Noel Gallagher, came to a show and said to us, ‘You’re starting with the encore?’"
- Bono, October 2015
did you know
The song 'Heartland' is a homage to America and in particular the Missisippi delta that was the birth of the blues that Bono was getting interested in at the time.