2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. In Toronto now..have tickets for the second show, still not sure if I wanna grab tickets for the first show at the last minute. Here with some friends/family and the girlfriend doesn't seem to be too pleased that I'm considering ditching some plans tomorrow night to see the first show...

Damn. Not sure what to do!
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:In Toronto now..have tickets for the second show, still not sure if I wanna grab tickets for the first show at the last minute. Here with some friends/family and the girlfriend doesn't seem to be too pleased that I'm considering ditching some plans tomorrow night to see the first show...

I'll have the exact same dilemmas in New York. Tough one!
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:In Toronto now..have tickets for the second show, still not sure if I wanna grab tickets for the first show at the last minute. Here with some friends/family and the girlfriend doesn't seem to be too pleased that I'm considering ditching some plans tomorrow night to see the first show...

Get tickets for the show. Blame it on me. Trust me.
  4. get the tickets!
  5. I feel like I should too
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:In Toronto now..have tickets for the second show, still not sure if I wanna grab tickets for the first show at the last minute. Here with some friends/family and the girlfriend is absolutely pissed that I'm considering ditching some plans tomorrow night to see the first show and is seriously threatening to break up with me if I actually go.

yeah... that's a tough decision...

oh... well, then it's not that hard, is it?
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:In Toronto now..have tickets for the second show, still not sure if I wanna grab tickets for the first show at the last minute. Here with some friends/family and the girlfriend doesn't seem to be too pleased that I'm considering ditching some plans tomorrow night to see the first show...

Your girlfriend will (eventually) forgive you for going. You will never forgive yourself for not going.
  8. You never know if / when you will have a chance to go again. She will understand.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Your girlfriend will (eventually) forgive you for going. You will never forgive yourself for not going.
    Perfect advice.
  10. I'm listening Mofo from San Diego 1997-04-28 and they NEED to play this live this tour
  11. Yeah, I like the early versions of Mofo, still with the last verse. I keep revisiting early Popmart shows for those versions. Teaser: we'll have an upgrade for one of those shows soon.
  12. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Yeah, I like the early versions of Mofo, still with the last verse. I keep revisiting early Popmart shows for those versions. Teaser: we'll have an upgrade for one of those shows soon.
    nice! I'll wait for it.... I like the begining of the first leg of Popmart because of Do You Feel Loved, its an amazing song and I don't know why they dropped D: