1. Listened to Bad>Bullet>RTSS>Streets>Pride from the 1993-08-28 Dublin Zoo TV show, and it has an uncanny resemblance to October>Bullet>Zooropa>Streets>Pride from i+e.

After all of our complaining about Streets' place in the 1st leg's setlist, there is no better way they could have fixed it.
  2. I prefer the Zoo TV run, it means we get Bad.

16. Every Breaking Wave
    17. Bad / The First Time
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky
    19. Zooropa
    20. Where The Streets Have No Name
    21. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

That would be fine with me.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:I prefer the Zoo TV run, it means we get Bad.

16. Every Breaking Wave
    17. Bad / The First Time
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky
    19. Zooropa

nice... they could rotate Bad with Dirty Day

4. Maybe open show with it?
  5. Originally posted by iTim:I prefer the Zoo TV run, it means we get Bad.

16. Every Breaking Wave
    17. Bad / The First Time
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky
    19. Zooropa

22. Beautiful Day or City Of Blinding Lights

encore:
    23. The Troubles
    24. One or I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    25. Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)

That would go some way towards fixing the encore.
  6. An encore needs to have a new song. Preferably a new song to open the encore. The Troubles, main stage Crystal Ballroom, Reach me Now, California...

Do that then have your Beautiful Day-Blinding Lights-WOWY-Closer combo.
  7. The whole second part of the show needs a new song. There's NOTHING besides Invisible and the ocassional Ordinary Love / Volcano in the E stage. Lame.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:An encore needs to have a new song. Preferably a new song to open the encore. The Troubles, main stage Crystal Ballroom, Reach me Now, California...

Do that then have your Beautiful Day-Blinding Lights-WOWY-Closer combo.
    I was thinking the other day, is this the first tour without a new one in the encore? But then I was too lazy to research.
  9. I'd be perfectly ok with

New One (Volcano ,Cali,Reach Me Now, CB Anthying!!)
    Beautiful Day
    Mother Child / Bad
  10. EBTTRT and MW need to go , especially MW..….the band have played MW to death since '92 . BD , COBL would fit after Invisible over EBTTRT and MW any day for me .

Also , why not play NYD ? Its an absolute classic , same goes for Bad and AIWIY…play the classics . At this point in time , all I'd like to hear from AB is the Fly and One . UTEOTW is getting played out for me .

The encore could look like The Troubles , WOWY and 40 . How do you have BD , COBL in the encore ?? Play them after Invisible .

One should end the first set .
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:EBTTRT and MW need to go , especially MW..….the band have played MW to death since '92 . BD , COBL would fit after Invisible over EBTTRT and MW any day for me .

Also , why not play NYD ? Its an absolute classic , same goes for Bad and AIWIY…play the classics . At this point in time , all I'd like to hear from AB is the Fly and One . UTEOTW is getting played out for me .

The encore could look like The Troubles , WOWY and 40 . How do you have BD , COBL in the encore ?? Play them after Invisible .

One should end the first set .
    EBTTRT and MW are two spots begging for rotation.
  12. Absolutely….I meant for One to end the main set….

I literally have skipped MW for years now wether it be on radio , iPhone or boots….Ive come to dread it .