1. Bump! Seems we're scattering some spoilers around that belong in here.
  2. I'd love to see this take place as the sets
    1. The Miracle of Joey Ramone
    2. Out of Control/Electric Co/Gloria
    3. Vertigo/Elevation/Discotheque
    4. I Will Follow
    5. Tomorrow
    6. Iris
    7. Cedarwood Road
    8. In A Little While/Stay/The First Time
    9. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    10. Until The End of The World
    Intermission
    11. Invisible
    12. Zoo Station
    13. Mysterious Ways
    14. (Combo 1 Desire & Angel of Harlem) (Combo 2 Ordinary Love & Drowning Man) Combo 3 ( I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and Stuck in A Moment) Combo 4 (The Crystal Ballroom & Discotheque)
    16. Every Breaking Wave
    17. October
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky
    19. Zooropa
    20. Where the Streets Have no Name
    21. Pride in the Name of Love
    intermission
    22. Beautiful Day
    23. Song For Someone
    24. With or Without You
    25. One
    26. 40/The Troubles/The Ocean/Out of Control/Walk On/Bad/All I Want is You
  3. Still Haven't Found is maybe the only U2 song that I can say I've heard a better acoustic treatment than the typical version we hear.

Rotterdam 93 performance...that's all.
  4. I Still Haven't Found has its charms as a closer. The setlist for the new leg is pretty much what I expected it to be. The only significant changes were to tailor the show more to a European audience compared to a mostly American audience. They will probably introduce some new e-stage songs, but probably nothing huge aside from that. I don't think we'll see major changes until they start making second trips through regions.
  5. When you get Stuck or Ordinary Love as the second song on the E-stage you could easily take a huge toilet break, very nice of the band to think about that .

Happy to see Streets earlier and with a normal intro song, a shame they don't try to create something new in the encore. Other than that the setlist is still totaly based on the screen, video etc. which makes it boring imo. If I wanted to see a story I go to a musical or a performance in a theatre.
  6. Yep, it looks like the encore is the only thing U2 is still a bit struggling with (eg where to put Mother And Child Reunion? they apparently want to still play it). But other than that the core setlist is set.
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:Other than that the setlist is still totaly based on the screen, video etc. which makes it boring imo. If I wanted to see a story I go to a musical or a performance in a theatre.

To be honest, U2 has been using their concerts to tell a story ever since ZooTV. The only difference is that this time around they are doing it better than ever.

I want to do some hard research regarding the setlist variation in other tours because I think we're complaining a lot over what has pretty much occurred in every single tour anyways.
  8. Yes. The only (bare) exceptions were Lovetown and Elevation tours. Every other tour since October has had a pretty much stable and staple setlist since beggining to end.

--------

And yet, acknowledging that doesn't detract from our right to demand that to change
  9. I know they will change if they decide to repeat legs and will definitely change when SOE is released. If you think about it though, given the amount of songs they have rotated so far they could go totally nuts with the setlist if they wanted to. Maybe mix up those e-stage songs so they don't appear in pre-determined pairs, although I don't think anyone would miss the Elevation/Stuck combo platter.
  10. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

To be honest, U2 has been using their concerts to tell a story ever since ZooTV. The only difference is that this time around they are doing it better than ever.

I want to do some hard research regarding the setlist variation in other tours because I think we're complaining a lot over what has pretty much occurred in every single tour anyways.
    That's true, but when I look at video's from those tours I get the feeling that the screens and video's are there to add something to the music. While during this tour, I get the feeling it's the other way, the music is there to add something to the videos. Maybe it's because I don't like the music that much (as during those other tours) but it doesn't get me excited.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yes. The only (bare) exceptions were Lovetown and Elevation tours. Every other tour since October has had a pretty much stable and staple setlist since beggining to end.

--------

And yet, acknowledging that doesn't detract from our right to demand that to change
    What are you doing in this thread?