1. yeah. 2012, right? one of my off years at u2.com
  2. WHY are they not playing this more often?? it's one of my favourite songs and that performance was pretty decent. it needs way more attention than it got so far during live shows.
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    WHY are they not playing this more often?? it's one of my favourite songs and that performance was pretty decent. it needs way more attention than it got so far during live shows.
    I ask the same question... It was nice the performance, a little more rehearsal and would be truly amazing
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Here is an album to album list of what has never been played live:

U2 has played most of their officially released album tracks in concert at one point or another in their career. The following is a list of songs, organized by album, that have never been played during a live performance.

Boy: all have been played
    October: Stranger In a Strange Land, Is That All?
    War: Drowning Man, The Refugee, Red Light
    The Unforgettable Fire: Promenade, 4th of July, Elvis Presley & America
    Wide Awake in America: The Three Sunrises, Love Comes Tumbling
    The Joshua Tree: Red Hill Mining Town
    Rattle and Hum: Heartland
    Achtung Baby: Acrobat (was performed only in soundchecks and rehearsals for Zoo TV, but never in an actual concert)
    Zooropa: Some Days Are Better Than Others
    Pop: The Playboy Mansion (snippets were sung after "Streets" at some PopMart shows, but never the full song)
    Best of 1980-1990: all have been played
    All That You Can't Leave Behind: Peace On Earth (never the full song), When I Look at the World (never the full song), Grace
    Best of 1980-1990: Electrical Storm
    How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb: A Man and a Woman, One Step Closer

Although never performed live, "4th of July" was used as intro music before several Unforgettable Fire Tour concerts. It was played over the PA system as the band were taking the stage.

Naturally three of my top tracks have never been played in Promenade, Love Comes Tumbling, and Acrobat

Blargh
  5. Originally posted by gener4:[..]

Naturally three of my top tracks have never been played in Promenade, Love Comes Tumbling, and Acrobat

Blargh
    My cited source has been proven bogus, so all bets are off on that list!
  6. Man & A Woman
    Electrical Storm

Both played live. The first was at a Vertigo show. 2nd was on 360 Europe.
  7. Originally posted by INCA:Man & A Woman
    Electrical Storm

Both played live. The first was at a Vertigo show. 2nd was on 360 Europe.
    Doh! You're right.

*boards TARDIS

We're even!

8. please play if god would send his angles !!!
  9. The first changes in the fixed setlist just appeared. No new songs, just a rearrangement of the spots 17-22.

My theory is that if these changes stick, potentially there's two songs that could benefit from them:

A) The Troubles now should fit a lot better both thematically and musically between Wave and COBL, rotating more frequently than before with Bad or even right before Hawking's speech. Maybe ("MAYBE") it'll be easier for WOWY to join the rotation once in a while.

B) Miracle Drug now could sneak back into the setlist to open the encore considering that now it wouldn't be competing directly with COBL, rotating with Bad/Troubles/AIWIY, or just adding another song, specially if Bono continues to just play the audience part in One.