1. Originally posted by INCA:Larry probably would say the drum cadence was too hard. Or something. Similar to 'Red Hill Mining Town'.
    LOL. Or Acrobat...
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Here is an album to album list of what has never been played live:

U2 has played most of their officially released album tracks in concert at one point or another in their career. The following is a list of songs, organized by album, that have never been played during a live performance.

Boy: all have been played
    October: Stranger In a Strange Land, Is That All?
    War: Drowning Man, The Refugee, Red Light
    The Unforgettable Fire: Promenade, 4th of July, Elvis Presley & America
    Wide Awake in America: The Three Sunrises, Love Comes Tumbling
    The Joshua Tree: Red Hill Mining Town
    Rattle and Hum: Heartland
    Achtung Baby: Acrobat (was performed only in soundchecks and rehearsals for Zoo TV, but never in an actual concert)
    Zooropa: Some Days Are Better Than Others
    Pop: The Playboy Mansion (snippets were sung after "Streets" at some PopMart shows, but never the full song)
    Best of 1980-1990: all have been played
    All That You Can't Leave Behind: Peace On Earth (never the full song), When I Look at the World (never the full song), Grace
    Best of 1980-1990: Electrical Storm
    How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb: A Man and a Woman, One Step Closer

Although never performed live, "4th of July" was used as intro music before several Unforgettable Fire Tour concerts. It was played over the PA system as the band were taking the stage.
    You sure about electrical Storm and a Man and a Woman
  3. Not 100% sure on any of them.Just going by the site u2faqs.com
  4. A Man and a Woman was played but not on tour
  5. and Electrical Storm on the 360 tour
  6. I dream everyday for them to do a By Request Tour... Would be a lot of request asking for the main songs but we certainly would hear Acrobat, Hawkmoon, Home Coming...
  7. Wow. Ok. So nobody use u2faqs.com as a source!

Thats what happens when you don't do research...
  8. Wow. Ok. So nobody use u2faqs.com as a source!

Thats what happens when you don't do research...

Glad to be proved wrong on this one!
  9. u2gigs.com is the best
  10. this version is in one of the subscribe packs from the official site, From The Ground Up - The Edge's Picks
  11. yeah. I shoulda known better. I was just doing on the fly and this one had it all listed in one neat little paragraph. serves me right...