2015-06-06 - Denver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Speaking of active members on the site, during both of my shows I saw just one person wearing one of our Shirts of Innocence. It was during LA 3 outside around the GA line. I believe it was the Raised By Wolves shirt, but I may be wrong. If you are reading this, I'm the guy who wore the California shirt on night 3!
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:Speaking of active members on the site, during both of my shows I saw just one person wearing one of our Shirts of Innocence. It was during LA 3 outside around the GA line. I believe it was the Raised By Wolves shirt, but I may be wrong. If you are reading this, I'm the guy who wore the California shirt on night 3!
    That's great! I hope I'll also catch some Shirts of Innocence during my shows.

There are almost 100 people out there with a California shirt so odds are increasing..
  3. I think somebody mentioned somewhere that most U2 start members are European residents while the main US fansite tends to be @U2. Regardless, U2Starters attending concerts should be wearing these shirts if they can! I wore the California and the Iris shirts to my concerts and let me tell you that they turned many heads at The Forum.
  4. This just appeared on another site so i thought i would post here and the mods can add it to the list..

U2 2015-06-07 The Pepsi Center; Denver, CO

U2
    June 7, 2015
    The Pepsi Center; Denver, CO

u22utoo source: CA-11s>Zoom H2 (medium gain)>SanDisc>PC>Audacity (trim and fades)>CD Wave (cut tracks)>TLH (Encode level 6, Align on Sector Boundaries). Do not buy or sell. Trade freely. Only convert to lossy format for personal use.

1. Intro - People Have the Power
    2. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    3. Out of Control
    4. Vertigo
    5. I Will Follow
    6. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    7. Cedarwood Road
    8. Song for Someone
    9. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    10. Raised by Wolves
    11. Until the End of the World
    12. Intermission - The Wanderer
    13. Invisible
    14. Even Better Than the Real Thing
    15. Mysterious Ways
    16. Volcano
    17. -Denver Girls-
    18. Ordinary Love
    19. Every Breaking Wave
    20. Bullet the Blue Sky
    21. The Hands That Built America
    22. Pride (In the Name of Love)
    23. Beautiful Day
    24. With or Without You
    Encore:
    25. -Stephen Hawking Speech-
    26. City of Blinding Lights
    27. Mother and Child Reunion
    28. Where the Streets Have No Name
    29. One
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/199wk3lg9tcp/u22015.06.07_CA-11.rar
  5. ...rode my bicycle this morning wearing the Califiornia t-shirt
  6. Snap ...just found that one ....
  7. Somehow I love these "Zoom H2" recordings from the 'i+e' tour. This particular one is slightly muffled (but nothing some smart eq'ing can't handle ). Happy that the intermission is, again, included.
  8. Havent got to listen yet.....better quality recordings may surface yet but there seems to be a lack of tapers in Denver!
    Have to say my favourite show of the tour was the show at the Forum...11 o clock tick tock....all it lacked was gloria! The band seemed to really enjoy the stripped down nature of it too....no tech just the music
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Somehow I love these "Zoom H2" recordings from the 'i+e' tour. This particular one is slightly muffled (but nothing some smart eq'ing can't handle ). Happy that the intermission is, again, included.
    Yes it is. It's also available on our torrent pages and will be on the show pages soon (in FLAC).
  10. Yep....its been a bad day so far.....pardon my error!