2015-06-06 - Denver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
  1. And it's great to see how Adam really started to enjoy the concerts the last few tours

And that a band who had done this thousands of times can still enjoy these moments.
  2. They always say that Edge is the most aware member about internet stuff, but I'm pretty sure that Adam is the one that is more likely to stumble upon an U2 message board.

I can even picture him smiling and thinking "oh boy, the internet crowd will gonna hate this, lol" when playing Stuck or something like that. And saying nothing to Bono, just giving him a thumbs up.

Bono: People loves Stuck, right Adam?
    Adam:
  3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:They always say that Edge is the most aware member about internet stuff, but I'm pretty sure that Adam is the one that is more likely to stumble upon an U2 message board.

I can even picture him smiling and thinking "oh boy, the internet crowd will gonna hate this, lol" when playing Stuck or something like that. And saying nothing to Bono, just giving him a thumbs up.

Bono: People loves Stuck, right Adam?
    Adam:
    hahahaha
  4. Adam: Young people love Stuck. Trust me, I'm on the forums
  5. Hahaha!
  6. Just watched the Even Better intro. Is there a law against jumping and/or clapping in Denver??
  7. Maybe someone threatens all US audiences at the entrance that if they jump or become too excited they will kidnap their dogs or something.
  8. Both times I was in LA, I remember talking to a lot of people who attended shows during ZooTV and earlier. I was born in 1991, so I'm pretty sure I was younger than the average fan in attendance by at least 5-10 years. That being said, I don't think the crowds are less enthusiastic, but rather they are simply older and probably don't want to break a hip. I spoke with a very old couple before LA 5. They were both retired, so probably in their mid to late 50s and they said when they attend concerts, they buy the closest seats so they don't have to deal with tall people in front.

There were a fair number of people that I would estimate being in their early 30s, so maybe they think they're too old for jumping and clapping?
  9. Have you seen the obesity-rates in the USA ?
    Now link that to jumping...
  10. If that were true, Mexican crowds at U2 shows will be dead silent with oxygen tanks. We surpassed the USA in obesity. Yay?
  11. Is that true ?
  12. Afraid so.