Raised by wolves
    Invisible
    Pride (In the name of love)
    Beautiful day
    Bad
    Volcano
    Out of control
    “40”
  3. Just been reading their website but if you read it differently it's an event just for KROQ listeners, which could mean that it's just for listeners that won their contest.

In any case, we might want to tape Sil's stream..
  4. Listened in bed last night. Woke up just before 40
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:So, since this isn't offically part of the LA dates I thought an own thread might be easier?
    If not, feel free to close it [...]

...I thought it would never happen...

Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Just been reading their website but if you read it differently it's an event just for KROQ listeners, which could mean that it's just for listeners that won their contest.

I'm not such an optimistic reader... But even so, the webstream of KROQ is not available in The Netherlands, at least not with regular means. Perhaps our mediabox with 7000+ radio stations thinks differently, but the guy in charge of that device hasn't returned home yet (shall keep you guys posted if our mediabox is any good tonight...)

In any case, we might want to tape Sil's stream..

From what I've heard she will be at least able to keep me awake,,,
  6. Sil was my alarm clock for last night
  7. I am so out of the loop. I wish I could go! So jealous right now. I guess a 30 night stay in Orlando is not gonna happen. They never play where I live lol. HOPE we get some great boots from this show!
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:I am so out of the loop. I wish I could go! So jealous right now. I guess a 30 night stay in Orlando is not gonna happen. They never play where I live lol. HOPE we get some great boots from this show!
    Well we have so far

9. JEMSHQ reports "No broadcast tonight" on u2t's "shoutbox..."
  10. If I was U2 right now, I would just play the most amazing and obscure stuff just to fuck with everyone at home
  11. Can you imagine if U2 plays Acrobat in front of 400 people, and the rest of the world can't hear it live ever?
    Sil's stream will be like the Holy Grail.