1. Originally posted by LikeASong:I like An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart but it had its moment during 2005, they'd better resurrect other (better) songs from the Boy era that might suit the Innocence narrative even better, like Twilight or Stories For Boys.
    It'd be cool to hear as a one-off for The Roxy and maybe LA 3
  2. Our favourite Brasileira is already there!

She says show starts at 9 PM local time (6 AM central European time, 00 AM New York time, 2 PM Sydney time).

3. Too late for me. Oh well.
  4. Rehearsed songs so far:

11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    An Cat Dubh
    Elevation
    Stuck In A Moment
  5. 11 O'Clock
    Elevation
    Stuck
  6. An Cat Dubh
  7. They are rehearsing California now
  8. California being rehearsed as of now. Surprise? Not really.

EDIT. You beat me to it, Leonardo! Give me ten Californias instead of a single Stuck
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:California being rehearsed as of now. Surprise? Not really.

EDIT. You beat me to it, Leonardo! Give me ten Californias instead of a single Stuck
    hahahaha I hope for Stuck electric, better than acoustic
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:I like An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart but it had its moment during 2005, they'd better resurrect other (better) songs from the Boy era
    I don't understand... what do you mean with "other better songs from Boy"?

jk, I barely agree with Twilight, but that's it.
  11. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    I don't understand... what do you mean with "other better songs from Boy"?

jk, I barely agree with Twilight, but that's it.
    To each their own! Never been a super fan of ACD/ITH myself It would be nice as the odd rarity every now and then but that's it. I'd take mostly anything else from Boy instead!

I'm off to bed, I wish I could stay all night long. I hope that you get many surprises tonight and enjoy the show and streams!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    To each their own! Never been a super fan of ACD/ITH myself It would be nice as the odd rarity every now and then but that's it. I'd take mostly anything else from Boy instead!

I'm off to bed, I wish I could stay all night long. I hope that you get many surprises tonight and enjoy the show and streams!
    buenas noches!

I totally love the Boy album. I keep saying everybody when I start talking about U2 that listen to that album pretending is some other band, a brand new unknown underground band, some kinds somewhere releasing it today as their first album... it's one hell of a debut, absolutely amazing. (And to think of all the other tracks that were left out of it...)

But yeah, in my case I think Twilight and ACD/ITH are the 2 best tracks in it.