1. I voted The Crystal Ballroom, after an agonizing thought process.
    I was kind of pulling for This is Where You Can Reach Me Now, but TBC would be nice since it got sent to the bonus disc.
    Really kind of funny, since I likely will not attend a single show of the announced dates.
    Chicago would be the only possibility, and it's just too much of a burden. I really hope they get to Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, etc!
  2. Haven't seen that video yet. Makes it sound like it's all planned out. After Denver? Montreal and Chicago are the two first big stands there.. Hope it's after Montreal, seeing nearly every show for the rest of the leg from then on
  3. The Crystal Ballroom. I advocated this as a closer at one point. Maybe an opener for the second half?

I'm sure Volcano & This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now will get played soon.

Sleep Like A Baby would be something to see, perhaps in place of Song For Someone or Cedarwood Road at some point.
  4. Volcano for me ...i m listening to the live version form the promo tour and i love it . Anywawy i want all of them
  5. Ballroom and Lucifer...The last one at the beginning of the show and the first one just after Invisible or Even Better...
  6. I thought in agony about this, but I think Volcano is my pick. Hearing it on Jools Holland completely blew me away: the "Zoo Station"- like intro, Adam's rolling bass, and Bono's awesome singing made extra special. So hearing this would be awesome.

2nd choice for me would be Lucifer's Hands, since it was a great crowd pumper during 360. 3rd would be Crystal Ballroom (PLEASE U2. Play this in MSG!)
  7. I'd say Sleep Like a Baby Tonight would probably be one of the closers in the second set, can't see it being at the start of the show. Not sure about what songs getting played though.
  8. Volcano wins! Close call with Crystal Ballroom though.
  9. Can't believe it

10. Can't see them playing it though - not while Vertigo, essentially a better version of what Volcano represents, is in the setlist.
  11. Originally posted by KaiserJose:[..]

Can't see them playing it though - not while Vertigo, essentially a better version of what Volcano represents, is in the setlist.
    respectfully disagree
    While I agree that Volcano and Vertigo have some similarities musically, Volcano has a totally different meaning ("represents" something totally different) and I don't think the idea would be to use that to replace Vertigo at the beginning of the show.

Now, either if they'd play it or not, then that's a different discussion. Probably they're still not satisfied with it enough to play it live (and maybe they'd never be), maybe they don't want to put that many new songs right now, maybe they believe it won't work live, whatever, but I don't think that the reason would be that it sounds similar to Vertigo.