1. Blocked in the UK...

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
  2. Yeah, you'll need to be careful with copyright. If you're wanting to put it all on YouTube and even distribute it, you'll need to contact sources to use their content.
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:Yeah, you'll need to be careful with copyright. If you're wanting to put it all on YouTube and even distribute it, you'll need to contact sources to use their content.
    I already send emails
  4. For the ones who have seen it. Like it?
  5. The film starts with a multicam of The Miracle from the tour, so you already have a version of The Miracle in the film.
  6. ahh ok ... anyway for me you need a stronger start ... maybe the live version of Mircale from the first show and when it end you can put a scree saying " one year before" ( or something like that ) and then start with this part of the movie
  7. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    ahh ok ... anyway for me you need a stronger start ... maybe the live version of Mircale from the first show and when it end you can put a scree saying " one year before" ( or something like that ) and then start with this part of the movie
    Thats what I ment haha
  8. Oooh, this is a very exciting idea... what are you looking to include, performance-wise? A whole/nearly-whole set, just the new songs, reinventions (Bullet, SBS, Zooropa, etc), or what? I'd be happy to help look for great/interesting performances and interviews
  9. hahah you are right

I like it ! I think Miracle is very regular live , i dont remenber one special version because is a good one or a bad one ...so maybe look for a special night or one version which have good quality of video