1. Most likely, yes, so others can chip in easy. But maybe I'll also keep track of a separate overall scoring table or something.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Most likely, yes, so others can chip in easy. But maybe I'll also keep track of a separate overall scoring table or something.

I was thinking something to be easier to the man who calculate the score ( you ) ...and just predict the 5/6 songs wich rotate ...but we don t know what they will do for the next Leg ( maybe 15 changes every night no way not even dreaming ) so is hard to know if they will keep that rotate moment .
    Until now is :

Second song ?
    14and 15 ?
    Bad /All i want is you or Troubles or nothing
    Still havent found/ One /40
  3. The order is good idea ... but maybe they will keep one setlist every night and then is not
  4. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

I was thinking something to be easier to the man who calculate the score ( you ) ...and just predict the 5/6 songs wich rotate ...but we don t know what they will do for the next Leg ( maybe 15 changes every night no way not even dreaming ) so is hard to know if they will keep that rotate moment .
    Until now is :

Second song ?
    14and 15 ?
    Bad /All i want is you or Troubles or nothing
    Still havent found/ One /40
    Yeah maybe we can start of with the full set, and then switch after 6 shows to only predict the rotating slots.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah maybe we can start of with the full set, and then switch after 6 shows to only predict the rotating slots.

If they keep this kind of setlist they have done until now ... maybe they ( i would love if they do) they change 7/8 songs every show
  6. Originally posted by nicocoppens:Just an idea :
    Normally they play average 24 songs. So limit the amount of songs you can predict to 24.
    If you have all 24 songs correct, you get an extra bonus of ? points, on top of the bonus of the winner.
    Like it is now, you can play it safe and predict for example 18 songs which are played almost every night. By giving an extra bonus when you predict them all correct, people will be more tempted to try to predict more songs.

They've been swapping between 23 and 24 several nights, so I don't think limiting the number of songs would be a good idea.

Plus, I always thought the way this worked was that you had to predict the setlist and you lose points for songs you predicted that don't get played and songs that you didn't predict that got played.
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

They've been swapping between 23 and 24 several nights, so I don't think limiting the number of songs would be a good idea.

Plus, I always thought the way this worked was that you had to predict the setlist and you lose points for songs you predicted that don't get played and songs that you didn't predict that got played.
    Yeah so there already is an incentive for predicting the full setlist correct, no one will have more points.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah so there already is an incentive for predicting the full setlist correct, no one will have more points.
    The incentive is the same when you have 20 points or 24. Having them all correct would be something very special (did it happen during the first leg ?), so why not award it extra.
    Like I said, it's just an idea (like America is ) so I will be okay to rest my case
  9. Originally posted by nicocoppens:[..]
    The incentive is the same when you have 20 points or 24. Having them all correct would be something very special (did it happen during the first leg ?), so why not award it extra.
    Like I said, it's just an idea (like America is ) so I will be okay to rest my case
    Yes it happened once I believe
  10. Remy - are we doing Turin 1 or what ?