1. It's likely that Remy will revive it for Europe, yes.
  2. Thank you all for participating! It's likely I will revive it for the Europe leg, although I might change the format a bit. If you have suggestions this is the place to do so!

Congrats Davide & Matt for getting so high in the ranks for the first leg.
  3. For the rotating slots, do you think you could change it to 2?
  4. I think for future legs there should be a small bonus for the correct order. Seems pretty silly, but the band has changed the set order significantly for some shows and I'm hoping we see more of these type of mix-ups in the future.
  5. What about the prize for the winner?
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:I think for future legs there should be a small bonus for the correct order. Seems pretty silly, but the band has changed the set order significantly for some shows and I'm hoping we see more of these type of mix-ups in the future.
    Good idea!
  7. Since Davide (davec82) won, I'll get him a beer when I meet him in a couple of weeks anyway For the second leg, I'll have a think!
  8. Just an idea :
    Normally they play average 24 songs. So limit the amount of songs you can predict to 24.
    If you have all 24 songs correct, you get an extra bonus of ? points, on top of the bonus of the winner.
    Like it is now, you can play it safe and predict for example 18 songs which are played almost every night. By giving an extra bonus when you predict them all correct, people will be more tempted to try to predict more songs.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Since Davide (davec82) won, I'll get him a beer when I meet him in a couple of weeks anyway For the second leg, I'll have a think!

10. Originally posted by nicocoppens:Just an idea :
    Normally they play average 24 songs. So limit the amount of songs you can predict to 24.
    If you have all 24 songs correct, you get an extra bonus of ? points, on top of the bonus of the winner.
    Like it is now, you can play it safe and predict for example 18 songs which are played almost every night. By giving an extra bonus when you predict them all correct, people will be more tempted to try to predict more songs.
    Thanks! Although I don't want to make this points system to complicated But good idea.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Since Davide (davec82) won, I'll get him a beer when I meet him in a couple of weeks anyway For the second leg, I'll have a think!
    we will start form 0 ?