2015-05-26 - Inglewood
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Agree about LA 5 and Troubles. And i have to say that LA 4 was very good too
  2. And here's the first multicam, I guess

3. Multicam Forum 5?!?!

YES PLEASE!
  4. Thanks for the multicam, best show so far for me.

And the lesbians-morrissey-elvis bit is a lot more funny and interesting and makes a lot more sense watching the video than just listening to the audio.
  5. It was definitely a moment that felt incredibly special and intimate if you were there to experience it. Otherwise, it just sounds like a lot of rambling. In my fan interview, I said it was the defining moment in which the show felt like it was for LA. It wasn't Volcano, Ordinary Love, or anything else in the set, but seeing Bono interact with the crowd in such a candid and spontaneous fashion made that night special for me as a SoCal resident.
  6. Added new (MP3) recordings by bedoc for LA1, LA2, LA3 and LA4 (no LA5 from him). All amazing, but LA2 is the best, we've rated it 4,5 stars. Although that's always subjective. You're free to add your review when you've listened to it!

7. Just seen this - Bono breaking the mic stand makes me chuckle...
  8. Same here.

Reminds me of my first U2 concert... The mic malfunctions throughout the 2 first minutes of Electric Co and Bono treats it in a not-so-classy way

9. Here's an article I wrote about the shows.