2015-05-26 - Inglewood
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by ahn1991:The speeches are there for the people at the venue. They aren't there for us. Still, I liked when we joked around about Tutu nailing his speech every single night.
    Hahaha oh my God those were good times! I can't believe that was four years ago...
  2. Hopefully once we all get a little more "used to" this tour and it's become somewhat of a routine to gather for shows as they occur, we'll fall into the same old ways of kidding around.

The nap jokes from the first LA show were really funny
  3. I want to amend my previous remark when I said that COBL was the only song that could appropriately use the LED bars because I just got around to watching the video of Bad and wow I really like the atmosphere they set up with all lights off and just the bars lit.

In fact, I really wish they could use those bars more...
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:If they swap out COBL, they will probably never ever use those movable LED beams. This is the best visual presentation of COBL I've ever seen and I don't think any other song can use those props effectively. Maybe Ultraviolet can use them if they were violet and maybe Zooropa could use them if they were neon blue, but none of those really compares to COBL regarding the presentation quality. For that reason I would never want them to switch out COBL and I don't think they would do it either.
    Disagree. "See the burning crosses, see the flames higher and higher."

Ignite those things with red LEDs and 'Bullet the Blue Sky' will fit right in.
  5. Originally posted by INCA:[..]
    Disagree. "See the burning crosses, see the flames higher and higher."

Ignite those things with red LEDs and 'Bullet the Blue Sky' will fit right in.
    honestly, when we first saw the sneak peek video from The Tonight Show, that's exactly what I thought they were going to be used for.
  6. I'd actually want them to do this. It may be on the edge of making the atmosphere too busy for a song like BTBS, but it would provide a huge point of contrast to COBL. The way bono points out people living in excess in BTBS compared to the global citizens of COBL would be huge.
  7. I'm listening to LA 5 and there is a dude in the crowd who screamed GLORIA at least 5 times during the show
  8. Good man I hope they heard him
  9. I hate that. During my last Muse show in Belfast a few months back, a guy besides me screamed "Dead Star, Dead Star, Dead Star" between every song so I finally told him to shut up because they don't take requests and he was just bothering both the band and the audience.
  10. I think I heard the Gloria request in other i+e bootlegs. Yeah, it can be annoying. What do they expect? For Bono to say "everyone shut up, we have this guy requesting Freedom For My People, so forget about Gone that was next, ready Edge?"
  11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I think I heard the Gloria request in other i+e bootlegs. Yeah, it can be annoying. What do they expect? For Bono to say "everyone shut up, we have this guy requesting Freedom For My People, so forget about Gone that was next, ready Edge?"
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I hate that. During my last Muse show in Belfast a few months back, a guy besides me screamed "Dead Star, Dead Star, Dead Star" between every song so I finally told him to shut up because they don't take requests and he was just bothering both the band and the audience.
    Uuughhhhh. Good for you. One of the most annoying fan behaviors at a show