1. The Beatles, Coldplay, R.E.M. , The Who, Queen, Nirvana, etc. etc.
  2. I only love U2, other bands of who I think are not bad:

Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band, Led Zeppelin (tunes are good, don't like the lyrics)
  3. Bon Jovi
    Bruce Springsteen
    Depeche Mode
    Bryan Adams
    Metallica
    PUR
    R.E.M.

those are the ones I've been a fan of for many many years, no end in sight

other than that, I listen to pretty much everything -- whatever sounds good to me
  4. Originally posted by reg:In addition to U2 I'm a big Depeche Mode fan, also really like The Beatles, The Clash, REM, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Coldplay....

DM, REM, Bowie and CP are great!
    I also like *looks at iPod* Blur, Counting Crows, Editors, Feeder, Kaiser Chiefs, Keane, The Killers, Live, Moke, Muse, New Radicals, One Republic, Radiohead, Snow Patrol, Travis, The Verve and Voicst... Quite a list...

And Oasis, Robbie Williams, Kane, Arctic Monkeys, The Hives and Pearl Jam used to be some of my favs!
  5. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

DM, REM, Bowie and CP are great!
    I also like *looks at iPod* Blur, Counting Crows, Editors, Feeder, Kaiser Chiefs, Keane, The Killers, Live, Moke, Muse, New Radicals, One Republic, Radiohead, Snow Patrol, Travis, The Verve and Voicst... Quite a list...

And Oasis, Robbie Williams, Kane, Arctic Monkeys, The Hives and Pearl Jam used to be some of my favs!

how could I forget Oasis and the Hives!?

I also like the killers, in addition to my other post
  6. I listen to damn near anything, and I'm a diehard grunge fan.
  7. I'm a huge Foo Fighters and Nirvana fan (Part of my "big 3" along with U2.), also love Radiohead, RHCP, Muse, etc...
  8. Never posted my list..it's quite big:

U2, Dire Straits, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, REM, Guns 'n Roses, Rolling Stones, Golden Earring, The Who, The Beatles, The Eagles, Deep Purple, Enya, Katie Melua, Bruce Springsteen, Amy MacDonald, KT Tunstall, Moody Blues, Runrig, Oasis, Queen, Radiohead, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Snow Patrol, Bob Marley, Simon & Garfunkel...and I probably forget a lot.
  9. Where would you start?
    Underworld, Joseph Arthur, Asian Dub Foundation, World Party, Chili Peppers, Arctic Monkeys, Ash, The Herbaliser, David Holmes, Radiohead, UNKLE, LCD Soundsystem, Jeff Buckley, The Young Knives, Elbow, Burial, The Egg, The Cure, Nick Cave, Bloc Party, Neil Young, etc... You know, the usual.

10. The only other bands on my iPod with a couple of songs (ie 5 or more) are Coldplay and the Killers, probably because of they are strongly u2 influenced. The Killers are IMO far and away the best new band these days.

However I also have a lot of songs from many artists, mostly pop culture classics and one hit wonders that everybody knows.