Comments: Happy Birthday is sung for Wim Wenders, who was in attendance and is turning 55 a couple of days after the show. Moment Of Surrender is dedicated to Hannover and German soccer player Robert Enke, who committed suicide in November 2009. Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
I needed to see U2 again after the show in Gelsenkirchen 2009, so I bought another ticket for a 360° performance. The band was awesome, even much better than last year I think.
I particular like the mix of new and old songs, "Glastonbury" is a great new rock song of the band, also the dedicated performance of "Moment of Surrender" for Robert Enke was a unforgettable part of the show.
The sound of the bootleg is not that bad in my opinion, of course it doesn't sound like a CD-release, but the little echo in the background isn't really annoying to me. Recording: Audience microphone - 3.5 stars
My brother and me were sitting just behind the band and the atmosphere was excellent, even if not everybody was excited from the very beginning. But at least when the guys played "Where the Streets have no Name", even the last muffles were standing and shouting with the band.
I think it is very worthwhile to download this bootleg. The atmosphere, the songs and of course the band .
From the very beginning until the last guitar riff in "Moment of Surrender", this show was a unforgettable live performance and it is also a unforgettable bootleg expericence.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Coresound Stealthy Cardioids > Sony TCD D 7 DAT @ 32khz > Terratec EWX 2496 > Soundforge 9.0 >
CD Wave Editor (tracking) > FLAC
01. Intro - Space Oddity - (1:54)
02. Return Of The Stingray Guitars (2:24)
03. Beautiful Day (4:05)
04. New Year's Day (4:53)
05. Get On Your Boots (4:06)
06. Magnificient (5:38)
07. Mysterious Ways/ My Sweet Lord - snippet - (4:56)
08. Elevation (4:17)
09. Bono's speech/ band introduction (2:29)
10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin' On Up - snippet - (5:01)
11. Glastonbury (3:46)
12. In A Little While (3:29)
13. Miss Sarajevo (4:27)
14. Until The End Of The World (4:50)
15. The Unforgettable Fire (4:31)
16. City Of Blinding Lights (5:20)
17. Vertigo/ Rock You Like A Hurricane - snippet - (4:25)
18. Funky Town - snippet -/ I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - remix -/ Discotheque - snippet - (6:44)
19. Sunday Bloody Sunday (4:39)
20. MLK (2:57)
21. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone - snippet - (6:11)
22. Desmond Tutu speech (1:51)
23. One (5:15)
24. Amazing Grace (1:02)
25. Where The Streets Have No Name/ All You Need Is Love - snippet - (5:33)
26. encore break (3:40)
27. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (4:47)
28. With Or Without You (6:09)
29. Bono's speech/ happy birthday to Wim Wenders/ dedication to Robert Enke (2:19)
30. Moment Of Surrender (8:27)
31. Outro (2:58)
The "Rock You Like A Hurricane" snippet is taken from The Scorpions' song (a band from Sarstedt near Hannover).
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"I can program stuff in live and not actually play the lines. Some people might regard that as an easy option? Well, I guess that depends on whether they're pre-post-modern or post-post-modern, doesn't it?"
- Adam, 1996
did you know
The photograph shot for the Innocence and Experience poster of U2 in a bed under the sheets, was shot at the famous Adlon Hotel in Berlin.