1. Hey all,

Been a while since I've been here, and I'm really digging the new design. My only suggestion would be to add back the different filtering options in the shows page (filtering/sorting shows by bootleg quality, sorting by reviews, displaying only soundboard shows, etc.). That feature was extremely useful for users like myself who are more selective in their collection. Any way to get this back?

Don't mean to sound ungrateful; this site is really incredible. Thank you all for the work you put into it!
  2. Hey, welcome back

The options you mentioned are still there but located elsewhere, namely on the shows page itself. See the search box in the left center, it allows you to search for recordings in any possible way. Just click on help and instructions to get a feel of how it works. We've done this because sources/recordings are so apart from the shows itself (since there could be 10 recordings for a show filtering on bootleg quality on a show page doesn't make much sense).

We're not really satisfied yet on the way it works now but it should do the trick. We'll likely integrate it more later on, as well as bringing back your personal collection tool.