1. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome 4 new faces to our crew and site. In these busy times we can use all the help that is offered to U2start to maintain the site and keep our huge collections up to date and accurate.

The first one I'd like to introduce is César from Mexico, known under his username cesar_garza01. César has been with us in the crew for a while now but never had his introduction. César helps us out with a lot of things, the show collection in particular. Welcome! The other ones I'd like to introduce are Harry from The Netherlands (user Corgan) and Davide from Italy (username davec82). Both just joined today and will help in any day to day site management needs. Finally Matt (user EyesWithPrideB3) will be helping us out with creating new featured content for on U2start. You'll be seeing something from him soon!

Speaking of this content with the new version of U2start, which are things like slideshows, timelines & articles. If you are a U2 fan and you like to write things down, we are looking for you! Things like columns, reviews, in-depth background stories, setlist analysis or any other type of content that requires to put something in writing (an example is our article 'The origins of the Songs of Innocence') we would like to invite you to become part of our crew as well! Contact met if you're interested.

And now join me in welcoming our new crew members!
  2. Welcome, bienvenidos, welkom, benvenuto!
  3. Welcome! Benvenuti! Willkommen! Bienvenue!
  4. Thanks gang! Hope we can help even just a little, and it's a great pleasure to be a part of this amazing site!
  5. Conrgats and good luck !
  6. Welcome to the bunch
  7. Thanks and happy to bring my help for this amazing site
  8. Welcome all
  9. Congratulations and welcome, gentlemen.
  10. Welcome, honorable job
  11. And we have a fourth new crew member: Matt (EyesWithPrideB3). He will be helping us out with creating some featured content about U2. Welcome