1. Originally posted by JuJuman:[..]

Yes. On the other hand, nobody has a decent version of NS, and BFFTS was released, but has never been recorded by U2 as far as we know. It is a good song, well-worth getting out I think... a new NS, BFFTS, Invisible - this is already 1/4 of a pretty decent album...

Except for the fact that we've heard em' all before. Just make your own!
  2. Originally posted by drewhiggins:To be followed by 'Songs Of Retirement' including songs about not having found the food you were looking for, where the food menu has no name and how it's to be with or without a napkin.

This description alone should win a Grammy

3. OK, point taken. Then: all to be released as luxurious extra tracks of the deluxe edition of SOE!

4. I always thought this. And a picture of a grown Peter Rowan. I just love when things come full circle...but maybe it's too obvious for them?
  5. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]

I always thought this. And a picture of a grown Peter Rowan. I just love when things come full circle...but maybe it's too obvious for them?

Who knows?
  6. I got a feeling that the next album, or albums (Ascent?) will be their last .
  7. For a while, the band was bouncing around the idea of releasing smaller EPs and spending more time on tour. Maybe this is what these last albums will transition into...

8. Been thinking that for the last couple of days myself. How much longer do we have with this band....?
  9. If they keep dishing up albums like SOI then I hope they stay around for a lot longer.
  10. You guys actually believe this to be true ? Songs of Ascent was promised/predicted soon after NLOTH too...
  11. I dont think Bono and the Edge will ever stop writing music.