1. While the tour was going on,I thought the past tours were better and more special than this but I have changed my mind.I think 360 was an unbelievable experience.With every concert being so meticulously worked on,it's probably the thing that happens when something is over,you miss it and be aware of its real value.I am very glad to have had the chance to be a part of this thing.
    I am wondering if this tour managed to be an equivalent of huge ones like ZooTv or Popmart.
  2. I think every tour with an extravaganza like this will be missed coz you know it's not the usual thing to happen. Unless of course you don't give a f... about effects and show elements and just want the plain music and a stage.
  3. I think it will be their most remembered tour for the general audience, and their most missed after Zoo TV by the fans.
  4. I like the idea of a stage in the middle.

But the concept of 360 chains the setlist and spontaneous improvisation of the show.
  5. If the next tour is crap I will indeed miss it. Otherwise, time to move on.

I've been listening to some ZooTV shows over the past couple of days and boy oh boy do I miss that one. Come on, U2, release some more of those shows!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I will miss it
  7. And for who lives in South America ( like me and Aidan ) we dont know if they are going to be here again ...maybe the 360 was the last time we have been in a U2 show ...
  8. Don't think so. They'll be back, they love you and you love them. Unless some tragedy happens (God forbod), they'll be back
  9. Some of the band's best shows come from South America...Santiago 1998...Buenos Aires 2006...Sao Paolo 2011...the trend will continue.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:Some of the band's best shows come from South America...Santiago 1998...Buenos Aires 2006...Sao Paolo 2011...the trend will continue.

haha i hope so ...but we are far from the North america and Europe and we have many problems commonly ( economic , politics , etc )

The Elevation tour didn t come ...and we don t know why ... on 1998 was a full shows ...
  11. Yeah, the fact that they didn't get to the southern hemisphere for the Elevation tour was a bit perplexing. I wonder if they had planned to o to places like South America, Australia, etc. but scrapped plans in the wake of 9-11?????