1. ^Some might say it serves them right for replacing WGRYWH with it.
  2. Man, we've really gotten off topic. Ah, well.
  3. EXCELLENT show, I agree with JuJu on this. Not the coolest Zoo TV show but it's def up there with St. Patrick's, Milan and Dublin.
  4. Why, oh why. won't they release some of these shows!!!!!!?????

5. We can dream out loud... probably they didn't even record them; but if they did, I really hope they'll see the light one day.

@ Segio: ah, Milan... (sigh = what a dream of an awesome show = wish I'd been there = if only my parents had let me)
  6. Milan is indeed THE show we need to get an official version for. All the songs from AB - except for Acrobat, of course - were played!
  7. Yeah I agree, Milan is a powerhouse of a show. Might listen to Sacramento tonight though. Been a long time since I listened through a boot.
  8. Listening to it through now, it's a great gig easily one of the best of the tour - until the end of the world is worth the trip to sacramento on it's own, Bono is a bit under the weather - according to him the doctor's given him some pills, but soundwise it's a solid four heading towards 4.5.
  9. Yeah, this is an automatically rated show that obviously needs to be pumped to 4 stars.
  10. Originally posted by ade:Listening to it through now, it's a great gig easily one of the best of the tour - until the end of the world is worth the trip to sacramento on it's own, Bono is a bit under the weather - according to him the doctor's given him some pills, but soundwise it's a solid four heading towards 4.5.