1. Originally posted by monica_u2zgirli'll play any sport any day except golf because well i am American and Americans do playing sports. But i put more passion in baseball/fast pitch softball the most. I've been playing baseball for 5 years and fast pitch softball for 3 years. I could of made that 3 to a 4 for softball but i under go surgery coz i had three ligaments torn, there was some yucky fluid when that happen, and didn't even know or felt that my arm was dislocated.

I hope you recover soon, so you can play your favorite sports again !
  2. I started with judo for a year but it wasn't really something for me...

Than i did 4 years volleyball but i've got injured and i needed to stop cause everytime i play volleyball again, i've got the same injury...

I also did 5 years badminton but it became a bit boring so i quit

But my favorite sport is actually soccer (yes the European )
    I love to be goalkeeper so i play with friends and on vacation
    At school we've got a little team and we're quite good when we're at full strength

A few months ago i started with fitness

3. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

that sounds horrible. i had something like that happen with me knee. i actually played on in the match aswell for about 10 mins - but then i obviously went off. it happened when i was 17 and kept me out of the game for 6 months. wouldnt wish an injury like that on no person. actually i found the rehabilitation is worse than the injury itself. the rerehab is an absolute killer!!! never want to go through that again.

oh yes same here with the rehab. my arm was really tight so the therapist just kept on pushing my arm back to loosen it. ughh, the pain almost made me faint. I actually thought my arm had tennis elbow or tendinitis coz the pain felt like thin ice inside. Sorry about your knee, gotta be really painful than my arm. thats the worse place to get injured at coz you can't walk by yourelf for a few weeks. you have to be on crunches, i believe. i hope that your knee is doing alot better after what happen.
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I hope you recover soon, so you can play your favorite sports again !

thank you. i think my arm is ready for sports but i decided to wait off til next year. i don't want to blow another injury and be back on a hospital bed. no way, i don't want to go back!
  5. Originally posted by monica_u2zgirl[..]

oh yes same here with the rehab. my arm was really tight so the therapist just kept on pushing my arm back to loosen it. ughh, the pain almost made me faint. I actually thought my arm had tennis elbow or tendinitis coz the pain felt like thin ice inside. Sorry about your knee, gotta be really painful than my arm. thats the worse place to get injured at coz you can't walk by yourelf for a few weeks. you have to be on crunches, i believe. i hope that your knee is doing alot better after what happen.

ahh yeah - my knee is fine now. im still playing every week for my team and it very rarely gives me trouble. its important for me to warm up pre-game and do lots of stretching etc. but i dont mind.
    regarding your arm if you reckon your not ready this year dont rush it.
    just train hard and come back stronger next year.
  6. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

ahh yeah - my knee is fine now. im still playing every week for my team and it very rarely gives me trouble. its important for me to warm up pre-game and do lots of stretching etc. but i dont mind.
    regarding your arm if you reckon your not ready this year dont rush it.
    just train hard and come back stronger next year.

warming up and stretching your knee out before game is an excellent way from hurting yourself again. and also preventing to be all cramp up. yeah, i'm going to wait off this year until my arm gets loosen up. i'm in no hurry coz i'm only a freshmen (9th grader) and still have 3 more years until i'm being looked at by scouts. i'm just doing practice throws from short distance and swimming so my arm can get stronger.
  7. The finest sport of all is of course; RUGBY: a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.
    No 2: fieldhockey
  8. hi guys how you doin this is my first post on U2START
    well i have 2 hobbiies one of course is u2 in general my second is rugby league it is the toughest game in the world Great sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi to everyone in Australia
  9. Originally posted by martinvanderveenRUGBY: a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.
  10. Hii to everybody

well...as a good brazilian...I play soccer and I love soccer...

I like others sports too...but soccer is a passion!!!

SEE YOUU...
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni Hii to everybody

well...as a good brazilian...I play soccer and I love soccer...

I like others sports too...but soccer is a passion!!!

SEE YOUU...

you play soccer? me to! i play center forward - what position do you play?

12. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

you play soccer? me to! i play center forward - what position do you play?

Hii robbie07...greetings from Brazil

Now I'm studing to be a pilot (my 1st passion is aviation since I was a little boy) and I have to stop playing soccer because I have a lot of things to do and I don't have time to play soccer anymore

but I was the scorer of the team in last year(Forward too )...now I only play with my friends

see you!!