1. Yes. I know it's out of topic... But I saw talk of fakes and couldn't help it. A friend sent me this thinking it was real... It took me about 15 e-mails back and forth with him before I convinced him...

Sorry for being off topic, folks... I'll bring it back in topic. If anyone "hears" Gimme Shelter soundchecked, it should be a good sign that "This Is Where You Can Reach Me..." is coming to a setlist near you!
  2. Not sure if this is in the right place but here goes
    I use my IPad a lot on U2Start but with failing eye sight, pinch to zoom in when reading doesn't seem to work at all on this site any advice on how to alter this, would greatly help me.
  3. Originally posted by conjasnat:Not sure if this is in the right place but here goes
    I use my IPad a lot on U2Start but with failing eye sight, pinch to zoom in when reading doesn't seem to work at all on this site any advice on how to alter this, would greatly help me.
    The only thing you can do about that is to change the accessibility settings of your iPad, to make it increase the font size.
  4. do you ever sleep Remy, and thanks will give that a go.
  5. Got to say this is a first class fan site, grand job Remy and everyone else involved!

Since the 360 tour I've had downtime from U2, music and life in general over a bad family situation, and somewhere along the way during that time I've missed out on this site, but really pleased to discover it now.

Lots of great things going on. From the main features like the U2 originals and all the shows and photos, to all the nice little things like the little random snippets in the footer "did you know" / "what they said".

So great, that I can't even begin to think of any suggestions!

The only tiny thing I could think of is that when you are viewing a specific show, it would be nice to have the ability to easily navigate to the < previous show / next show > somehow, and perhaps have a link on the show page to view all other shows at the same venue and same city maybe. Probably not easy to setup I imagine.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll do my best to review some recordings and concerts that I've attended down the years as and when I get chance, and upload some of the photos I've taken when I get chance, if any of them are good enough for you.
  6. Originally posted by Caledonia:Got to say this is a first class fan site, grand job Remy and everyone else involved!

Since the 360 tour I've had downtime from U2, music and life in general over a bad family situation, and somewhere along the way during that time I've missed out on this site, but really pleased to discover it now.

Lots of great things going on. From the main features like the U2 originals and all the shows and photos, to all the nice little things like the little random snippets in the footer "did you know" / "what they said".

So great, that I can't even begin to think of any suggestions!

The only tiny thing I could think of is that when you are viewing a specific show, it would be nice to have the ability to easily navigate to the < previous show / next show > somehow, and perhaps have a link on the show page to view all other shows at the same venue and same city maybe. Probably not easy to setup I imagine.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll do my best to review some recordings and concerts that I've attended down the years as and when I get chance, and upload some of the photos I've taken when I get chance, if any of them are good enough for you.
    Well scrub those suggestions - I missed them, they're already mplemented on the 'General' tab, doh! Was looking on the 'Audio' tab. Very nice.
  7. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Well scrub those suggestions - I missed them, they're already mplemented on the 'General' tab, doh! Was looking on the 'Audio' tab. Very nice.
    Thanks for the kind words and feedback!
  8. Would it be possible to have a button that opens all the topics where there've been new posts since your last visit in tabs? Opening the "orange" topics in tabs is pretty much always the first thing I do when I get to this forum. If it's not too much work to implement it'd be really nice, otherwise never mind, it's not that hard to just open the topics myself.
  9. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Would it be possible to have a button that opens all the topics where there've been new posts since your last visit in tabs? Opening the "orange" topics in tabs is pretty much always the first thing I do when I get to this forum. If it's not too much work to implement it'd be really nice, otherwise never mind, it's not that hard to just open the topics myself.
    ...there's the active topics button...
  10. Which I've been using all the time for five years...

I'm looking for a button that open up all the topics where there's been activity in new tabs... So that if there are new posts in say fifteen topics, you can just click a button and get fifteen tabs in your browser with those topics.
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    Which I've been using all the time for five years...

I'm looking for a button that open up all the topics where there's been activity in new tabs... So that if there are new posts in say fifteen topics, you can just click a button and get fifteen tabs in your browser with those topics.
    is a good idea