1. Regarding the mixlr and periscope buttons implemented recently, I think that it would be better if the buttons were implemented in the 'U2ietour hits (insert city here)' bar instead of scrolling back up to the top of the page all the time. It would follow you as you scroll down or new posts are... posted. I don't know if it's possible and might just be extra, unnecessary work for the team. Sorry, if that's the case! I guess it might not be necessary to have them in the 'show bar'.
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Regarding the mixlr and periscope buttons implemented recently, I think that it would be better if the buttons were implemented in the 'U2ietour hits (insert city here)' bar instead of scrolling back up to the top of the page all the time. It would follow you as you scroll down or new posts are... posted. I don't know if it's possible and might just be extra, unnecessary work for the team. Sorry, if that's the case! I guess it might not be necessary to have them in the 'show bar'.
    Good idea! Don't know if there is enough space though. Maybe just for ours and U2fancast should be ok though.
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Regarding the mixlr and periscope buttons implemented recently, I think that it would be better if the buttons were implemented in the 'U2ietour hits (insert city here)' bar instead of scrolling back up to the top of the page all the time. It would follow you as you scroll down or new posts are... posted. I don't know if it's possible and might just be extra, unnecessary work for the team. Sorry, if that's the case! I guess it might not be necessary to have them in the 'show bar'.
    Good idea, but keep in mind that those of us who follow new posts during setlist parties are a small % of all members watching the thread. Many of them just come in, open the thread to see the live setlist (and the mixlr/periscope links) at the top and forget about the Lalala-ism happening below
  4. Hey, I'm not sure if this has ever existed, but would it make sense to have a "soundchecks" page? Organized by tour just like a regular show, but maybe under a different tab? It's very tricky finding links for soundchecks that still work and most of the torrents are unseeded/inactive.

I tried 5 different soundchecks earlier and all of the links were dead (which is a shame because soundchecks are very interesting imo). Some of the links were only a year old too

EDIT: Didn't know where to post this so I hope this works
  5. Originally posted by thefly108:Hey, I'm not sure if this has ever existed, but would it make sense to have a "soundchecks" page? Organized by tour just like a regular show, but maybe under a different tab? It's very tricky finding links for soundchecks that still work and most of the torrents are unseeded/inactive.

I tried 5 different soundchecks earlier and all of the links were dead (which is a shame because soundchecks are very interesting imo). Some of the links were only a year old too

EDIT: Didn't know where to post this so I hope this works
    This is a good idea
  6. Soundchecks are in limbo, we still haven't found a way to categorize them. U2gigs don't have dedicated pages for them and we sync our show catalogue according to U2gigs' listing so it's a tricky situation. Keep those ideas coming and we'll see what we can do
  7. We did have it once but it was a lot of work to maintain. Would be happy to put some effort into it again but then we need a soundcheck catalogue manager too
  8. Soundchecks are a nightmare to manage. There are many "fake" soundchecks out there with wrong dates.
  9. It s true ... is hard work to know every date and place
  10. Speaking of fakes, has anyone seen the video on YouTube of U2 with Liam Gallagher, Amsterdam 2015?

Very well edited. Good fake... Could fool the casual fan. Check it out.
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Speaking of fakes, has anyone seen the video on YouTube of U2 with Liam Gallagher, Amsterdam 2015?

Very well edited. Good fake... Could fool the casual fan. Check it out.
    This ?

Out of topic