1. And as per usual U2.com is late giving us news...
  2. They said they'd give some news about the book and songs in October, right?
  3. Watch as the email comes first thing in the morning (Pacific time).

4. No U2.com offer has been as warmly received as the current one with U22 so our 2012/13 package will bring you even more live tracks from U2360°. This will all be part of the surprise when the different elements of the new subscription offer are announced in October. With this email we wanted to give you a heads up that U2360° From The Ground Up will be part of the deal.

New subscribers gift: From The Ground Up (+ more 360 tracks)
  5. Yes, this is true, but specific details have yet to be seen.
  6. Hi guys and gals,
    It's been quite a while since I've been active on this site. I've been kept extremely busy in recent times e.g. I'm now the father of two very young boys with a third one on the way. Suffice to say I have not had any time to share my passion here

But I was thinking of this amazing fan site just today when I renewed my U2.com membership. I miss keeping up to date with the news and the views that are shared on here. I'm looking forward to the next subscription gift - Edge's picks - which I'm sure is just the rejects from last year's U22 fan polling (correct me if I'm wrong). I don't mind in the slightest as Hold Me... and No Line missed out last year. And if the quality of U22 and the five new immediate downloads for renewals are anything to go by this will be another awesome gift.

I'm just starting to listen to U2 again after a pretty long lay off by my standards. I've been listening to a lot of Gotye, Counting Crows and Arcade Fire in 2012. I hope there's a new U2 offering in 2013. History tells us there should be. I'm really interested to see what direction they take. I was a big fan of their entrance song which was played on the first leg (Soon I think it was called) and I hope a version of that is on there. I still remember them talking about a whole heap of songs recorded after Bomb with Rick Reubens and I wonder whether this material will come into play at all in the future. Anyway that's my brain dump for now.

It's been great reading what the old crew are up to and I do miss the BRT. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and a Happy New Year.

Cheers aussiemofo.