1. Hey all, quick question. My subscription to U2.com ends in a couple days and I was wondering: if I renew it, will I receive another copy of U22 (which is what the e-mail reminder from U2.com seems to indicate) or will I get the upcoming/new subscriber gift?

(Kinda sucks if it's the former, since you get $10 off if you renew before the subscription officially ends.)

Thanks in advance!
  2. You'll get the new gift. I'm 100% positive.
  3. ^ yes.
    And you might get another U22 copy, according to an email I read the other day (they have some spares and they're giving them for free together with the new gift).
  4. Awesome, thank you guys
  5. same situatiion of you .. i renewed last week and i'm supposed to receive again U22 but if it happens like last year they will send both hehe
  6. You know where I am
  7. I wonder how soon we'll get the new gift, the book is already made and I'm sure the limited edition ones were made alongside them.

8. Well I imagine that the tracks leftover from U22 are either already mastered or can be done in time for an earlier launch next year. The books are supposed to have the exact same text and images, so it's right to assume that they're ready or in the process of being made 'limited edition'. I guess it'll be released earlier than U22, simply because the delays we saw with U22 shouldn't pop up again for this gift.

That said, this is U2.com we're talking about.
  9. I'm in the same boat...just waiting for them to announce the new package.
  10. On the renewal page it mentions still the U22 cd's, so guess that you get that one. By now they should give you the option to choose from both. Else send them a mail.
  11. i thought they were going to announce details on it this month?
  12. Originally posted by Malahide:On the renewal page it mentions still the U22 cd's, so guess that you get that one. By now they should give you the option to choose from both. Else send them a mail.

right .. and the usual Barbara will answer I'll see if I can make that adjustment for you.