1. Bad with a snippet of 40 as the ending. Of course Larry must leave the stage last since he was the beginning of the Larry Mullen Band so it seems fitting that he ends it....
  2. Hopefully, if they do play 40, they play it like they did in Chicago during the Vertigo Tour, and then either all come back on the stage for one final bow, or leave it with Larry departing last.

As far as endings go, I'd love to see All I Want Is You.
  3. whatever song it is, it's going to be a very very very sentimental moment in music history. i'm getting upset just thinking about u2 ending.
  4. I think Bono and Edge will write a totally new and special song If they know that It will be the last concert... Maybe something like "Thank You" or "Music from the heart" with a lot of emotions and a very very long song that they will perform just 1 time...

5. if that's the case then it needs to be recorded on DVD format (or whatever other kind of device we're using in 2030) so everyone who can't attend the show will be able to see it.
  6. Originally posted by Arieeswhatever song it is, it's going to be a very very very sentimental moment in music history. i'm getting upset just thinking about u2 ending.

yeh same... their last show will be a very very emotional event.... both from the fans and U2 themselves
  7. Originally posted by KernelBad with a snippet of 40 as the ending. Of course Larry must leave the stage last since he was the beginning of the Larry Mullen Band so it seems fitting that he ends it....

yes... very fitting
  8. Hi

For me the best song to the end of the show is Walk On,but I think they'll play "40"

9. I thjink they of course will close their last concert with 40.
    But I'd love an end with: Unchained Melody + Can't Help Falling In Love + Love Is Blindness.
    Or simply Out Of Control + I Will Follow, I would die if I presence that!!
  10. i know this is gonna b extreme, but i would choose firstly Bad with 40 on the end, as it fits so much better.
    Alsom Zoo Station.

"Im Ready, Ready for What's Next..."

it makes sense, even if the song is random, they are moving on and getting ready for the future

11. ACROBAT??

It's a dream but who knows?...

12. Thought more about it, even if it makes me sad:

The band each make a final speech- then sing One. After One they are joined by everyone that made U2 possible and by their familys (Ali, Morleigh etc) and they all sing 40.

That would be unreal.